So, we are back with new stuffs regarding Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination which is organized by VIT Vellore (Mainly known as VIT University). The paper is for various courses of Engineering at VIT Chennai, VIT Vellore, VIT Andra Pradesh, & VIT Bhopal. As we all know Vellore Institute of Technology is a big organization which is responsible for recruiting many candidates across the country. It comes in the list of famous colleges around the globe for which aspirants are willing to compete at any level. Moreover, check out other things related to the examination such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, mode of paper, educational qualification, limitations of age and etc.
Registration procedure of VITEEE 2019 is going to be started from 1st November 2018 in the official website till the last date that is scheduled to be done on 28 February 2019. Also, be alert about the paper because anything can happen before the last date and we want you to be well prepared for the examination. Do not forget to share your problems with us because everything any confusion can leads to a big mistake.
VITEEE 2019 Significant Details
- Name of paper: VITEEE 2019
- Organized by: VIT Vellore
- Category of examination: Undergraduate
- Mode of Paper: Online (Computer based test)
- Conducted by: VIT Vellore
VITEEE 2019 Exam Dates
- Availability of VITEE 2019 Application form: November 1, 2018
- VITEEE 2019 Application form last date: February 28, 2019
- Announcement of Admit Card: In the month of March 2019
- Dates of Examination: 10th April – 21st April 2019.
- VITEEE 2019 Result Declaration: April 2019
- Declaration of Results: April 2019
VITEEE 2019 Important Instructions
These are the points that an individual should kept in mind before entering the premises of examination.
- First of all, it is an online examination that means a computer based test.
- Candidates will have to complete their paper in 2 hour and 30 minutes.
- Question will be in the MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) category that means aspirants will have to select one answers from four options.
- Each correct answer will add one mark in the total.
- It is an English format paper and there is No Negative marks.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the application form you must have the following eligibility. So, take a look at these topics and confirm your status.
Restriction of Age
Those who are born on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible for the examination.
- An individual must have passed or persuading their 12th class from a recognized institution.
- Their result should include minimum of 60% marks in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and maths/Biology.
- On the other hand for SC/ST/J&K/North Eastern Candidates it is 50% on the same subjects.
- Those who want to apply through online mode should have to pay an amount of Rs 1,150
- On the other hand, for offline mode it is Rs 1,200.