UPSC NDA 2 Form 2018 | Selection Process | Dates
UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2018, Important Dates, Selection Process
Information regarding UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2018 has been notified by the Union Public Service Commission. NDA also known as National Defense Academy is one of the popular examination that can be given by the students above 16 and below 19 or 20 Age. If you like to serve your nation through the help of defense sector then NDA must be your first priority. UPSC has tend to release its NDA 2 application form on 6th June 2018 on the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in, so be bold and fill your form before the Last Date which is 2-July-2018. Moreover, just take a look towards the paragraphs provided below because everything related to your examination such as Important Dates, Selection Process, Qualification Details and many criteria that will decide whether you are eligible or not for the UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2018.
UPSC NDA 2 Selection Process 2018
Two procedures are followed by the board since many years that is Written Test and SSB. First the aspirants have to give a written examination and if they manage to qualify it, then the selected one’s will be called for SSB or Service Selection Board round. It is organized in various states of India and the aspirants can choose center according to his/her reliability. Check out your Eligibility criteria in order to appear in the examination because before qualifying the exam, you have to qualify eligible criterion. Around 3 to 4 lakh aspirants were appeared in previous UPSC NDA II Examination, and from those only 447 candidates were taken to the department. So you can see the level of competitiveness because it is a national examination and people across the country apply for it.
- Check out: UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 Details.
UPSC NDA 2 Important Dates
Note down all the important dates available below in order to securely fill your Application Form because sometime due to our daily life schedule we forget to fill the examination from in the dates provided by the respective Board.
|Name of Examination||UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2018|
|Application Form Availability||6 Jun 2018|
|Last Date||2 Jul 2018|
How to fill UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2018?
Once the board decided to release it Application form then you can follow the 5 steps given below because it will help you while filling your examination form. Steps are named as Registration, Payment, Center Selection, Personal Details Upload and Agreeing to the Terms & Condition.
- Registration– Before filling any examination form you have to register yourself in it. The same process is applied for UPSC NDA paper. Register yourself on the official website by filling various details of UPSC and click on the continue button.
- Payment-Then the next page will appear in front of you asking for filling payment option. Select the mode according to your suitability and submit the form. Also, for your knowledge the payment are provided in two mode i.e. offline & Online. If you choose the offline mode then you have deposit money in the SBI Bank as per the rules of the Examination.
- Center Selection-UPSC exams are conducted in various cities of country and aspirants are free to select any center from it. Choose the Examination Center wisely according to the place you live because time is far more important than anything. Last Year 43 cities were the part of the UPSC NDA examination.
- Agreeing to the Terms & Conditions-After following all the above steps, you have to agree on the declaration. Go through the entire paragraph available there and if you find it agreeable then tick on I am agree.