Union Public Service Commission which is widely known as UPSC has released the hall ticket of the awaited examination named as IFS (Indian Forest Service’s). Admit card is for the mains examination and only those candidates can download it that has successfully filled the paper. Just like the application form of Indian Forest Service’s it will upload in the official portal of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) that is upsc.gov.in. We always try our best to make you aware about the importance of call letter because in many centres even before entering the institution, faculty ask about the admit card of paper. So, if you don’t have the hall ticket at that moment then the exam center will not allow you to sit on the test.
Defence: UPSC CDS 1 2019.
Therefore, we recommend you to download it now by carefully entering your crucial details which have been provided by the department at time of registration. Also, you can follow the simple steps given below in order to securely download the hall ticket from the official portal which is already mentioned above for you. Along with all these significant things we have provided some of the points which may help you in many ways. So, check it out now and be amicable when it comes to tell us your problems because we will reply you in 24 hour or as soon as possible which is a helpful factor.
Download UPSC IFS 2018-19 Admit Card Now
We hope all of you know that the examination procedure is going to begin from 2nd December which will conclude on 10th December 2018. It is for the IFS Mains which is a huge platform for the job seekers and they are preparing according to the competition nowadays. In coming days we may upload the direct link of the UPSC IFS 2018-19 in our website which will make your journey of downloading the hall ticket a whole lot easier than you thought. Moreover, if you want to download it by yourself then follow the steps given below.
Check out: UPSC 2019 Calendar.
Steps to download IFS Mains Admit Card 2018-19
Go through all the points given below because if you miss one then understanding the procedure will become little bit tough for you.
- In first steps, open the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, there will be a section namely “What’s new” just search for the right link there.
- Hit on the link named as e-admit card for IFS Mains Examination 2019.
- After doing so, a new page is going to open in front of you.
- Now open the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Then, carefully enter details such as Registration Number or Roll Number on right field.
- Your IFS 2018-19 Admit card will be showcased in front of you.
- Download and take a print out of it for further uses.
Also: VITEEE 2019 Application Form.