UPSC IES 2019 Eligibility, Form, Dates & Selection process
UPSC or we can say Union Public Selection Commission has released the details regarding their new recruitment known as UPSC IES 2019. We know many of you were waiting for it eagerly because it is one of the popular papers of all time. So, let’s talk about the significant things related to the examination such as starting date, last date, Eligibility criteria, Application form information, and etc. Firstly we would like to tell you that the application form will be available after 26th September and will be provided till the last date that is 22nd October 2018. Those who are interested in it can check out the further details such as Eligibility criteria, important dates, and etc. Preliminary examination is going to be organized on 6th January 2019 across various region and qualified candidates will be selected for the next phase that is IES Mains Exam.
As per the news, Mains Exam will be done in the month of July 2019 for those candidates only whorl be able to pass the IES Preliminary Exam 2019. From our website you can acquire every bit of important details related to IES examination along with other recruitments too. Every year a lot of candidates apply for the examination and try their best to qualify it in order to make their career in such a ravishing department. Therefore, you can take a look towards other information which will help you in filling the application form safely.
UPSC IES 2019 Application Form Details
- Name of Examination- UPSC IES Exam 2018
- Conducted By: Union Public Selection Commission (UPSC)
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name: Indian Engineering Service (IES)
- Number of Vacancies Available: 581
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC IES 2019 Important Dates
- UPSC IES 2019 Notification Availability: 26th September 2018
- Starting date of IES 2019 Application Form: 26th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply form Application Form: 22nd October 2018
- Examination date of Prelims: 6th January 2019
- IES 2019 Prelims Result Announcement: February 2019
- IES 2019 Mains Examination date: In the month of July 2019.
UPSC IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form we recommend aspirants to go through the information given below because it will tell you whether this paper is for you or not.
- Only those will be able to sit on the examination that has an Engineering Degree.
Limitation of Age:
- Candidates above 21 years and below 30 years can apply for the examination.
- General/OBC candidates have to give an amount of Rs 200/- to the department as an Application fee.
- On the other hand, candidates of Female/ST/SC/PWD categories are exempted from application fee
To completely qualify this paper candidate will have to face three phases that is Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Intervew/Personilty Test.
About UPSC ESE: Those who are new to this and wanted to know more about UPSC IES paper then we would like to tell you that it is mainly conducted every year by the board. An Entrance Examination through which an Individual can get a highly reputed governmental job. The respective paper covers various sectors like Power, Railroads, Telecommunications, Public Works, and etc. You will be recruited as one of the class 1 officer in a particular department but for that interested as well eligible candidates have face three procedure that is Preliminary examination, Mains Exam and Personality Test.
Steps to Apply for IES / ESE 2019 Exam
- First of all, open the official portal of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Click on the link named as “Apply Online”.
- Now register yourself in it by entering your Name, Address, Age, Date of Birth, Education Qualification and etc.
- Carefully check it and proceed to the next part of registration.
- While Registration various things will have to be done by you such as uploading images, document, submitting fee, selecting exam centre and etc.
- After doing so, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of it for further purpose.
- Finally, agree to the declaration and submit the form.