A marvelous moment for the job seekers as this article is all about providing essential details related to UPSC IAS Examination. Union public service commission is the full form of UPSC which conduct various examinations including defense too. But for now, candidates must focus on the civil services because this article is here due to the demand of those interested one’s who already know the important of this paper and can do anything to grab one of the posts. Before suggesting you some of the crucial points or before giving you a lot of essential topics regarding civil services we would like to make you aware from the fact that UPSC Civil Service is of three phase’s i.e Prelims, Mains & Interview. Notification is most of the time day saver stuff because sometime an Individual who keenly wants to apply for the examination feel maze while understanding the sections from other portal. Therefore, an official notification should be download before doing anything regarding that particular recruitment because it’s full of informative things which surely help us to know about the updates that has been done by the faculty.
IAS Prelims Exam notification is majorly significant for candidates who were eagerly waiting for this examination to be organized. So, the notification of respective paper is scheduled to be released among aspirants of desire posts on 19-02-2019 till the last that which is 18-03-2019 respectively. UPSC Civil Services application form is categorised into sections that is part 1 & part 2. In first part, procedure like registration by entering details about the candidates along with submission of application fee. In second one, details like educational qualifications, UPSC civil service age limit and etc. documents has to be uploaded by the applying individual.
UPSC IAS 2019 Exam Dates
Examination dates are considered as the predominant topic because qualifications can be opted by anybody in coming time but dates are not in our hands. That’s why your main priority should be UPSC IAS Exam dates because once you forget to perform that task in a given time then nobody will open that particular link for you. So, don’t work like a lazy person and think about the consequences before making any step forward because the paper is done under the control of one of the biggest department which is strict towards its rules & regulations. Therefore, IAS Preliminary examination will be organized on 2-06-2019 followed with the mains paper which is set to be done on 20-09-2019 respectively. Availability of application form is on 19-02-2019 till the deadline that is 18-03-2019.
- Notification released date of civil services: 19-02-2019
- Examination date of IAS Prelims: 2-06-2019
- IAS 2019 Application form starting date: 19-02-2019
- Last date to apply: 18-03-2019
- Mains paper date: 20-09-2019
IAS Application Form: Points & Steps
You cannot fill the application form unless you don’t satisfy the eligibility criteria because that section tells the department about your qualifications. UPSC IAS 2019 Eligibility is the collection of all the vital topics which an Individual who’s applying for the examination must possess. That collection includes age limit, educational stuffs, nationality and etc.
Steps to fill IAS 2019 Prelims Application form
All you have to do is to carefully read out these points which are given below in order to apply for the preliminary phase of civil services. Firstly, steps are further divided into two steps i.e one of registering yourself into website and second uploading of crucial things.
- Application form Part 1:
- Open the official portal of the Union Public Service commission (UPSC) i.e upsconline.nic.in.
- From the homepage, click on the link named as “Online Application for various exam of upsc”.
- Now, candidates have to go through the registration procedure of respective paper.
- In registration various details has to be entered by the candidates.
- After that, fill your IAS Prelims Application form by mentioning all the mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee as per your categories via SBI net Banking/ Challan/Credit card/Debit card.
- Submit it and proceed to the next part.
- Application form Part 2:
- In here other stuffs have to fill by the aspirants who have done part 1 registration.
- Once you did it then an auto generated email is going to be sent on your mentioned email id.
- Upload your crucial documents and follow the steps told by the portal over there.
- Submit it and take a print out of it.