UPSC IAS 2019-20 Prelims Application Form, Eligibility & Dates
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is one of the famous examination of all time has release the details about the notification of IAS Preliminary Examination 2019-20. As per the department, AS notification of prelims paper is set to be released on 19-02-2019 around the country and those who are interested in the recruitment can download it from the official website. A lifetime opportunity for the job seeker as an IAS officer is a honorable post and a lot of candidates want to grab it. That’s why it considered as the most competitive examination of all but if you study according to the pattern & syllabus then this type of fact will not affect you.
Be attentive and try to fill up the application form as soon as possible because once the last date comes near then a lot of candidates who forgot to apply earlier fill the form. Due to which sometime official website start showing error. Although that’s a rare case but anything is possible and we must not take risk when it comes to career. IAS 2019-20 Registration procedure will start from the last week of February 2019. If you have applied for the IAS examination earlier then you know that the form is divided into two part i.e 1 & 2. And only completed form will be accepted by the department so be carefully regarding that and let us know if any problem arises.
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Dates
As we all know dates plays an important role and we should not ignore those UPSC 2019 exam dates which have been released by the department of that particular examination. So, as for now these are the dates related to the IAS 2019-20 prelims paper.
- Notification availability of Civil Service exam: 19-02-2019
- IAS 2019-20 Prelims Examination date: 02-06-2019
- Registration process starting date: Last Week of February 2019
- Mains paper date of IAS: 20-9-2019
UPSC IAS 2018-19 Application Form Details
After successfully registering in the official portal, the next step is to fill the application form of the civil service which is highly significant task. Carefully enter all the details asked by the department in order correctly apply for the Prelims Examination. Any mistake can also lead to the rejection of application form so be alert about it.
Read More: CA CPT 2019 Eligibility.
Steps to Fill UPSC IAS Online Application Form
For your comfort & security our team has decided to provide you the simplest steps for filling the application form of civil service. Follow them and apply for the prelims examination before the last date that is mentioned above.
- Firstly, open the official portal of the department that is upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, a link will be provided named as “Online Application for Various exam of UPSC”, Click on it.
- IAS prelims part 1 registration link will be available there for the interested ones.
- Hit the link and enter your basic details such as name, address and etc.
- After doing so, correction page will be showcased in front of you. Check it out carefully and upload the scanned photograph.
- Once you completed the part 1 then move to the next phase that is enters information in IAS Online application form.
- Now, the website will ask you to pay the application fee through various options.
- After that, submit the part 1 application form and then again open the portal in order to fill 2nd part registration.
- IAS 2nd part Registration: Now, the candidates are requested to fill the 2nd part registration process as the application form is incomplete without it.
- We would like to tell you that the board will sent you a auto generated email in your entered email id. So we recommend you to enter the genuine email because regular updates are provided through it.
- In this part, you have to upload the crucial documents such as photograph, signature in the application form.
- Now, before submitting the form we recommend to carefully check it out.
- At last save and take a print out of it for upcoming procedure.
UPSC IAS 2019-20 Prelims Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualifications: Only those aspirants are eligible for the civil service examination that has the graduation degree from recognized institution of government.
Nationality: Candidates who have Indian citizenship, nepal citizenship, Bhutan citizenship, or a refugee are eligible for examination.
Limitation of age: Interested ones must be between 21 to 32 years in order to get eligible and therefore relaxation such as 35 years for OBC, 37 years to SC/ST, and 42 Years to PWD are provided.
Application Fee: An application form will be incomplete unless you pay the department the fee as per your categories. So, the candidates except Female/SC/ST/PwD have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- through various methods. On the other aspirants (Female/SC/ST/PwD) are exempted from this section. Therefore, for more details about the examination download the official notification as it contain details briefly.