UPSC Geologist 2019 Application form, Eligibility & Dates
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has revealed the details about their Notification of Geologist examination 2019. So, those who were waiting for the respective paper should know that the notification is going to be provided on 20-03-2019 through official website. In order to enter the premises of examination you have to carefully apply for the application form which will be uploaded soon. A set of valuable details such as eligibility, dates, selection procedure and etc. are mentioned below for the interested aspirants. Only those can apply for the form that has the following qualifications.
Defense: UPSC NDA (1) 2019 Application form.
As the form is tend to be provided after 20-03-2019 via official portal so we recommend candidates to be alert regarding dates because they will not be changed now. UPSC Geologist is one of the biggest examinations organized mostly every year for the Master’s degree holding candidates. Application form should be submitted by the Individual on or before the deadline that is 16-04-2019. Therefore, let us check out about other sections like educational qualification, limitation of age, Nationality, application fee and etc.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Exam Dates
Stick with the dates uploaded over here as well as official website because once you missed the task available in that particular date then afterward you can’t apply for it.
- Availability of UPSC Geologist Exam: 20-03-2019
- UPSC Geologist Application form Last Date: 16-04-2019
- Examination date of UPSC Geologist (Phase 1): 28-06-2019
- Phase 2 UPSC Geologist Examination: will be announced soon
- Read More: UPSC IAS 2019-20 Prelims Eligibility.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Well, carefully examine all the topics embedded in here for you because everything is important and will be helpful at the time of filling application form.
Required Nationality: Interested ones should be either a permanent citizen of India, or a citizen of Nepal, or Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who’s a permanent citizen of Indian and came before 1st January 1962, along with Indian origin person migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and etc. For more details about nationality download the official website.
Forest: IFS 2018-19 Admit card details.
Educational Qualifications: Examination is for various posts such as Geologist Gr “A”, Geophysicists, chemists, Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B).
- For GeoPhysicists: Aspirants must have the degree of MSc in Physics, Geophysics, Integrated Exploration Geophysics, Matine Geophysics, or applied Physics/Geophysics/or tech with good score.
- Geologists Gr ‘A’: Post Graduation in Geological Science/Geology/Geo-Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Science & Resource Management/Oceanography and etc from a recognized institution.
- Chemists: It requires Msc in chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical chemistry from a known college.
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B): Master’s degree in Geology or Marine geology from a good university.
- See more: UPSC CDA 1 Application form 2019.
Limitation of Age: For Geologist (Group A) you should be between 21 to 32 years as on 1-1-2019. On the other hand, for Junior Hydro Geologist it is 21 to 35 years.
- Information related to the relaxation of age is uploaded in the official notification so check it out.
Application fee: You have to submit an amount of Rs 200/- to the department in order to complete the application form. It can do through various methods such as via SBI branches and etc.
- Therefore reserved categories along with the Female aspirants are exempted from this section.
How to apply for UPSC Geologist exam?
These are some of the points that may help you in applying for the examination.
- Firstly, open the official website of the department that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- There a section named as “Recruitment” click on it.
- Now hit on the right link which is UPSC Geologist Exam Notification.
- Carefully follow the instruction and apply for part 1 registration & part 2 registrations.
- After doing so, fill the application form of UPSC Geologist exam 2019.
- While doing so, various details have to upload by the aspirants which have to be genuine.
- At last take a print out of it, when you completely filled the form along with the submission of application fee.