UPSC ESE Prelims 2019 Admit Card Releasing date: Know more
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is mainly known for the prominence it has made among the candidates due to the opportunity it provides. Engineering services are basically one of the recruitments done under the supervision of Union Public Service Commission. Therefore, this article is mainly based on the details related to the hall ticket of UPSC Engineering services 2019. First you should know that it is for the preliminary examination that is scheduled to be organized on 6th January 2019 across various centre. But for now, department has not announced the exact date regarding the availability of admit card. Mostly, it will be provided to the applied ones at least 10-15 days before the examination or you can in second week of December 2018.
Without call letter you won’t be allowed to enter the premises of particular centre so be careful and bring your UPSC ESE 2019 Admit card safely. Moreover, steps are also included in this article which may help you in downloading Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Hall Ticket. Only official website can give you that piece of paper so do not get hesitate while searching for the required admit card because just like application form, admit card is going to be provided through official portal.
Read More: UPSC IAS Prelims Application form.
Download UPSC ESE Prelims 2019 Admit card now
Union Public Service Commission has notified that prelims examination procedure will be done on 6-01-2019 and Mains on 1-07-2019 respectively. Sometime people finds minor errors in an admit card that leads to a big problems later on. In that situation we recommend candidates to directly contact the department by emailing them. Therefore, if such case arises in front of you then contact the UPSC before 29-12-2018 via email ID (email@example.com). As we all know downloading can sometime become a difficult task due to day by day increasing pace of technology. But this may not affect you because below are some of the simplest steps that can help you in getting your hall ticket safely.
Defense: UPSC NDA (1) 2019 Exam Dates.
How to download UPSC ESE Prelims 2019 Admit Card?
These points are uploaded here with the mindset of giving you suitable information about the process of downloading UPSC ESE Hall ticket. So, we hope you will following these step by step guidance.
- Union Public Service commission has a official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in in which they share important details related to the recruitment. So, in first step open the portal of UPSC.
- Go through the section named as “Examination” and then click on the link for UPSC ESE Admit Card.
- Hit on the “e-Admit Card” and choose “Engineering Services Examination 2019”.
- After doing so, a new page will be open in front of you where the candidates are requested to click on Download e-Admit Card”
- Then enter your details like registration id or Roll number.
- Keep these things handy because without Registration ID or Roll number you won’t be able to download your call letter.
- Submit your details and download UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2019.
- Save and bring it to the premises.