UPSC Civil Services 2019 Exam Eligibility, (Prelims) Form, Dates
Civil services examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is known for the opportunity it gives to the aspirants every year. After successfully conducting UPSC Civil services of previous year, department is all ready to invite Interested ones for the new batch. Through this recruitment you can grab the posts that come under Indian Administrative service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS). A national level examination organized in three phases that is Preliminary paper, Mains examination and personal Interview. This article is for the prelims examination which is the first phase and only after qualifying this phase you will allowed for Mains paper and then for the last one i.e Personal Interview.
Examination dates of UPSC Civil Service 2019 Exam are out now so scroll down this article or check out our previous one related to this topic. Procedure of filling the application form will begin from 19th February 2019 through the official website and is going to be done till the last date which is mentioned below. You must be careful while dealing with the dates because once you missed that particular schedule then no one can help you with that. Notification is the important thing of all as it gives us the full idea about the procedure of that particular examination. That’s why we recommend you to download it before applying for the application form of UPSC Civil Services 2019. Moreover, know about UPSC IAS Prelims Application form and also lets take a look towards the significant topics such as Eligibility, dates, selection process, application fee and etc. If you feel any confusion or have any question then comment us.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Exam Dates
These are the dates prescribed by Union Public Service Commission. So, if you are one of those aspirants who are willing to apply for the form then we recommend you to work according to these dates.
- Availability of UPSC Civil Services 2019 Notification: 19th February 2019
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application form: 19th February 2019
- Application form submission last date: 18th March 2019
- Availability of Prelims Hall Ticket: At least 10-15 days before paper
- Date of Examination: 2nd June 2019
- Declaration of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Result: August 2019
- Admit Card of Mains Exam: In month of September 2019
- Examination date of Mains: 20th September 2019
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Mains Result: January 2020
UPSC Civil Services 2019 (Prelims) Eligibility Criteria
- Interested ones must have the qualification of Graduation from any field in order to apply for the respective examination.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the UPSC Civil Services paper.
- Age limit of General category candidates should be below 32 years, For OBC category it is 35 years, PH maximum age is 42 years, J & K Domicile aspirants (General= 37 years, OBC= 40 Years, SC/ST= 40 Years & PH= 50 years) and at last for reserved one (SC/ST) it is 27 years.
- Also, UPSC has also done a limitation in the number of attempts. So, General category can only give paper 6 times, OBC one’s 9 times, PH (General= 9 times) and therefore other categories are exempted from this section that mean no limitation are for them.
- Read More: UPSC NDA (1) 2019 Application form.
- Application fee: General including others has to submit an amount of Rs 100/- to the department. On the other hand, SC/ST/PH are free from this section that means if you belong to reserved categories then you have to submit nothing.
- Selection Procedure: In our first paragraph of this article we have wrote that three phases will be organized by the board for recruiting deserving aspirants. So, first one is a written test (Preliminary), then Mains Exam and last a personal Interview.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application form details
Instructions are mentioned in the official notification for the candidates which can be downloaded by visiting the portal of UPSC 2019. Application form is going to be available in the month of February and you can apply for the examination through online mode. Upcoming two or three lines are very important because first we would like to tell you that UPSC Civil Services 2019 application form will only be available in official website that mean via online. So, do not search for it in your nearest market as nothing will be done through offline mode. Moreover, take a glance towards the steps of filling civil service application form 2019 in our next article about UPSC Civil services.