Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the application form regarding Civil services examination that is going to be organized in various regions on 2nd June 2019 respectively. Basically, paper is conducted every year in order to invite aspirants for top class posts such as Indian Administrative services (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS). Therefore, a national level paper whose information is given below that can help you in successfully understanding most of the topics.
Those topics or you can say section will include eligibility criteria, exam dates, selection procedure, steps to apply and etc. Moreover, all these things are for preliminary examination so we recommend candidates to not search here and there for information related to mains paper. Firstly department conduct UPSC Civil services preliminary paper then a mains examination and at last a personal interview. So, you can say a prelim is the first phase followed with Mains and who manages to qualify both will only get the opportunity to sit on Personal Interview.
Before moving to next paragraph we would like to make you aware from the fact that candidates who”ll not follow these details are not going to fill the form. Only via official portal one can apply for UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) because it is huge paper whose form cannot be provided simply by visiting any portal. That’s why we are trying to alert you as much as we can about the availability of UPSC Civil Services 2019 application form, exam dates, and etc. Registration procedure is schedule to begin from 19th February 2019 and aspirants whose eligibility is same as the examination required then he/she can apply for it.
UPSC Civil Services Important dates
In our opinion dates are considered as one of the most significant criterion in a paper which has to follow accordingly. Official notification must be the first things you should download before applying for the application form because various topics are shared through it. On the other hand, if you want short information then you must check out the below sections as everything is already provided along with comment section that will help you to share your queries.
- DATES play a crucial role in the curriculum of examination so follow them carefully.
- Notification of UPSC Civil services: 19th February 2019
- Application form of Civil Services: 19th February 2019
- Last date to apply: 18th March 2019
- Admit card of UPSC Civil Services: 10-15 before examination
- Organized on: 2nd June 2019
- Result of UPSC Civil Services (Prelims): In month of August 2019
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Eligibility: Fee & Educational details
- Only graduated aspirants can apply for the UPSC Civil Services examination along with those who are in the last year of their degree.
- If we talk about the application fee section then general one’s will have to pay Rs 100/- as a fee. Therefore for SC/ST/PH are exempted from this application fee.
- Selection will be based on these three phases i.e Preliminary examination, mains paper and an Interview.