Not that much time is left for the UPSC Civil Service Application form link to get closed. So this article is mainly for the ones who are interested in applying for the Recruitment. People usually miss out this type of crucial information due to which a big opportunity like filling up UPSC Civil Services 2019 Recruitment form gets out of grasp. That’s why we are trying to make an Individual alert in respect of the examination from because nobody will allow after 18th March 2019. Preliminary paper is scheduled to be done on 2nd June 2019 respectively followed with the mains examination which is also a predominant phase. Details regarding UPSC Civil Services 2019 Mains Examination is not yet revealed by the department like releasing of admit card, and etc.
know more: UPSC Civil Services 2019 Eligibility.
The lines are going to be short as the headline itself says that the article is all about reminding candidates about the last date of UPSC Civil Services 2019 Recruitment. You might like our previous article of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in which our team have mentioned all the necessary sections. Do not forget to write down your views while gathering all the informative things from here because your suggestion can become a solution for somebody. As we have mentioned above that steps are also going to be uploaded at the end of this article in order to make it easy for you. Lets just talk about the steps to fill the application form UPSC Civil Services 2019 Recruitment.
UPSC Civil Services 2019: How to Apply
Carefully read out all the points provided below because you never know what will become the key point at the time of clearing out the confusion. This is not the time when our team has done what an aspirant always want so be quick and note down all the necessary stuffs from here.
- In first step, all you have to do is to visit the official portal of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, from the homepage click go through the section which provides Online Application form Various Examination of UPSC.
- After doing so, start registering for the part 1 of UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- The registration will ask your name, fathers name, mothers name, maybe educational documents, permanent address and etc.
- Pay the required UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application fee.
- At last, submit the form and proceed to the part 2 procedure whose details will be mentioned in upcoming article.