UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Form & fee
The details of CBS 2018 (II) are released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official portal that is upsc.gov.in. One of the significant articles about the UPSC CDS (II) 2018 because it will make your doubt clear regarding its Application form, Eligibility criteria, Selection process, and etc. Therefore, form will be available till the last date i.e September 3, 2018. If you are interested in the defence job and want to be a reputed officer then this examination is perfect for you. But before applying you must read the eligibility section of the paper as it decides whether you are eligible or not. In coming days we will too upload the link on our website along with various information just like this one that the board will introduce the CDS 2018 (II) Application Form through the online mode only.
UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
A big opportunity for those candidates who are interested in the government job. Union Public Service Commission is strict by their rules and will only accept those application forms that satisfy this section. So, check out the below information carefully and if you find yourself qualifying it then apply for the paper.
Age limit: Firstly the aspirants must be a citizen of India and must have the age between 20 to 24 years.
Education Qualification: Only those can apply who have the Bachelor’s Graduation degree in the respective field.
UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Exam Dates
Follow the below dates in order to work according to the board of examination. Therefore, if there will be any update related to the dates then we will definitely update our article in upcoming days.
- CDS (II) 2018 Application Form Availability- 8 August 2018
- UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Application Form Last Date- 3 September 2018
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Medical: AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates.
UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Application Fee
As you all know the official notification is not released by the department yet. The UPSC CDS (II) 2018 notification will contain many significant things such as exact application fee details, application form, examination dates and etc. But till then we are providing you last year application fee status.
- Aspirants who belongs to General and other categories except SC/ST and women will have to submit an amount of Rs. 200/-. Therefore, the remaining ones are exempted from this section.
- It depend on the applying candidates that whether he/she wants to pay Application fee through offline or Online mode (Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Visa Master Card).
For LAW: CLAT 2019 Qualification.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Application Form?
Before moving towards the steps of filling the application form, we would like you to know about the schedule of examination. That means the UPSC CDS-II 2018 form is divided into two parts and therefore both are compulsory to fill. In first part the aspirants will have to register for the paper and then in second he/she will have to pay the application fee along with uploading of documents.
- Firstly, open the official website of examination that is mentioned above.
- On the homepage there will be section namely career, click on it.
- Then on the next page, hit on the notification link “CDS-II 2018 Exam Notification”.
- After doing so, the notification will be shown in front of you.
- Carefully go through the information provided there and apply for the registration by uploading your important details.
- Check out the details and if you find it correct then pay the application fee according to your category.
- Download and do not forget to take a print out of it.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Eligibility.