UPSC CDS 1 application form 2019 dates, eligibility & Details
Union Public service commission which is popularly pronounced as UPSC is back again with their new recruitment details. Yes, the application form of combined defence service (CDS) 1 has been uploaded in the official website of the department that is upsc.gov.in. UPSC CDS 1 application form 2019 is already uploaded in the official website of the examination which is mentioned above and it will be available till the last date that is 26 November 2018. Only those candidates will be able to apply for the application forms that are eligible for the examination.
Work as per the dates prescribed by the organization because every application form will be rejected after 26 November 2018. As per the news, this time Union Public service commission has available the feature of withdrawing application form of CDS 1. This first opportunity will be enabling from 3th December 2018. For more details, we recommend you to visit the official website of the department in order to know more about examination such as Eligibility criteria, exam dates, selection process, and etc. Also, check out the following details because it will give you the answer of whether you can apply for the paper or not.
UPDC CDS 1 Application Form 2019 Dates
Before making you aware of the examination dates, we would like you to know that withdrawing of application form should be only done if the candidates are well confident about his/her status. Once the application fee is submitted, authority will not refund any fee to the candidates. Moreover, take a look towards the important dates of paper.
- CDS 1 Application form Availability: 31 Oct 2018
- UPSC CDS 1 application form Last date: 26 Nov 2018
- CDS Application form withdrawing starting: 03 Dec 2018
- Application form withdrawing last date: 10 Dec 2018
- Aspirants except sc/st and woman will have to pay an amount of Rs 200/- as an application fee.
- On the other hand, woman and SC/ST are exempted from this section.
- Those who are eligible and applying for the examination can pay application form either by depositing cash or by net banking/ Visa Master Card/ Debit card. Therefore, do not forget to download the notification of paper.
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2019?
Carefully, follow the following steps so that your application form can be successfully accepted by the department of examination.
- Firstly, open the official portal of the examination that we have mentioned above.
- Then, on the homepage search for the link of CDS 1 application form 2019 registration.
- Aspirants who are eligible will have to register themselves in the official website by entering their details like name, gender, fathers name, mother names, nationality and etc.
- After completion of registration, aspirants will get a registration id and password on their mobile as well as email id.
- If you want it then take a print out of it.
- In next steps, login to your account by entering correct Registration number and date of birth.
- Upload crucial things as asked by the portal such as uploading of documents, submitting application fee and etc.
- Then submit your UPSC CDS 1 Application form.