UGC NET 2018 Application Form, UGC Net Dec Eligibility & Dates
National Test Agency (NTA) has notified about the application form of UGC Net December batch 2018. Last examination which was held on the month of July was managed by the central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) and therefore September is under the control of NTA. So, the UGC Net Application form 2018 for December batch is going to be released on 1st September 2018 and will be available till the last date that is 30 September 2018. Interested one’s have to apply for the paper through the online mode as it is the only medium. General aspirants will have to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- as the application fee. As the charge is taken over by National Testing Agency so there can be quiet changes in the UGC Net 2018 procedure of examination paper. So, take a look towards the significant stuffs and note down the valuable information.
Medical: JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Dates.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form
If we talk about the examination that was held on july then a total of 11 lakh (Approx) candidates have registered and from those 55,872 qualified for Lectureship & 3,000 approx for JRF. As per the news it is possible that the number of candidates can increase or decrease in this examination. Every details of UGC Net 2018 is uploaded here so don’t feel any kind of problem because in coming days we will give update more things.
- UGC NET 2018 Application form Availability: 1st September 2018
- Last Date of UGC Net 2018 Application Form: 30 September 2018.
- UGC Net 2018 examination dates: 02, 08, 09, 15, & 16 Dec 2018.
Management: CAT 2018 Exam Dates.
UGC Net December 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As you all know this time the examination is going to conducted under the supervision of National Testing Agency (NTA). Due to this big change, many people are in confusion that whether the pattern of this examination is different or not. For this type of particular information you have to check out the below information carefully.
- Only Indian Citizenship candidates can apply for the paper. That means you nationality must be of Indian in order to apply for the respective paper.
Age Limit: Interested one’s age must be below 30 years.
- Aspirants of general categories must have Post Graduation certificate with minimum of at least 55% marks.
- For reserved categories (SC / ST / PWD / OBC / transgender) it is set to 50% from a recognized college.
UGC Net 2018 Application Fee
AS NTA specified that application fee will remain same so the candidates have to pay the application fee as per fee decided by CBSE.
Application fee is divided categories wise that means General candidates will have to give Rs 1000/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST /PWD / Transgender have to submit Rs 250/-.
- OBC, NCl- Rs 500/-.
For Post Graduation: GPAT 2019 Registration.
How to Apply for UGC NET 2018 Application Form?
We all get confused sometime and one of the reasons for that is the advancing of Technology. So, if you feel any problem while filling the application form then follows the steps given below.
Step 1- Application Form
- In first step, candidates will have to fill the UGC Net Application Form 2018 by visiting the official website.
- Read out the instruction carefully and then click on “Proceed to Apply”.
- Now the portal will ask you to enter important details for which you have to choose a particular password & Security Question.
- Just after submitting your application form, department will send you a password and id for further uses.
Step 2- Document Uploading Process
- Now you have the crucial details like id and password, now login to your account and upload the significant things like photographs, signature and documents.
- After doing so, check out the documents again by verifying it.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Eligibility.
Step 3- Application Fee Submissions
- This is the last step that has to be done by the candidates. Submit the application fee as per your category.
- Do not forget to take a print out of your filled application form.