Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) details are out now and those who are ready for the examination must check out it carefully. Those details will include some of the predominant topics like educational related things, age limitations, nationality requires and etc. First of all, let us talk about the UGAT examination so it is a national level paper which is organized every year for selecting candidates for various Undergraduate and integrated courses.
Know more: RRB JE Recruitment 2019.
If we talk about the courses then those who are interested in UGAT 2019 can fill the form for Integrated MBA, BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com and other courses. Once you qualify the paper then many renowned colleges gate will get open for you that come under UGAT. Score of Under Graduate Aptitude Test is widely accepted and the quality of college depends on your marks so be attentive and try to achieve as good as you can. Most of all, work as per the dates provided over here as well as on the official website because once you missed out the application form then no one will be able to help you at that time.
Also: IIT Recruitment 2019.
UGAT 2019 Exam Dates Released
You may have heard from your elders that dates are vital and we must do our work in the given date. So, that must be apply over here too because UGAT Department just like any other organization is strict about their rules and regulations.
- Application form Availability: 2nd January 2019
- Last Date to fill the UGAT 2019 Application form: 26th April 2019
- UGAT 2019 Admit Card Availability: 4th May 2019
- Examination date: 11th May 2019 (Expected)
- Announcement of Result: In the month of June 2019
UGAT 2019 Application Form Details
An application form is incomplete unless you pay the application fee in prescribed time. So, firstly we would like to make an individual sure of it that at the time of filling the UGAT 2019 application form do check whether the status of your application fee is completed or not. Therefore, Under Graduate Aptitude Test application forms are available in both the medium i.e Online and offline. We recommend you to check out the official portal because all the topics are briefly mentioned over there. UGAT Bulletin is also available in the nearby AIMS Avenue but for that candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 650/- to the faculty. Also, while filling up the form keep things like photos, documents and etc. handy because the portal will ask you to upload that. Offline mode is quite different from online because in this medium aspirants have to send their document to the address provided in official notification.
- UGAT 2019 Application form will be available in the both the medium i.e offline as well as online.
- Students can also get their UGAT Bulletin from the near centres of AIMS, New Delhi at price of Rs 650/-.
- Uploading of photos, documents and other things are going to be done at time of applying through online mode.
UGAT 2019 Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualifications: Only 12 passed candidates along with appearing ones can apply for the application form.
Limitation of Age: Department has not set any restriction in this criterion. But you must check out the official notification.
Application fee: An amount of Rs 650/- has to be submitted by the interested ones to the department via debit/credit card, net banking, Demand Draft and etc.
UGAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Without knowing about the exam pattern of an examination we cannot understand its marking scheme and etc. So, below are some of the points which will help you in understanding the exam pattern of Under Graduate Aptitude Test.
- It is an Offline test that means a paper based examination.
- The entire question asked in the paper will be of Objective type.
- Candidates must be alert of the negative marking because every wrong answer will cost you reduction of score.
- Other than BHM, duration of examination is going to be of two hours and for BHM course it is three hour.