This Year Naval Dockyard Recruitment
For those who are keen towards Indian Navy and want to be a part of it should carefully go through the below information. Indian Navy has released the details related to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2018 for the interested candidates. A total of 118 vacancies are available for which you have to fill an application form prescribe by the authority. Aspirants have to be attentive while filling their form because it requires essential information like your date of birth, photograph, documents, and etc.
But you have to be alert regarding the examination dates as Indian Navy just like any other board is strict for their rules. Application form is available now and will be provided till the last date that is 22nd October 2018. Therefore, we request candidates to not visit any other website except official (indiannavy.nic.in) because from there only you will be able to get important things such as Application form, Admit card, Result and etc. So, if you want to know more about the recruitment then check out the information given below.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Examination: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Conducted by: Indian Navy
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name: Apprentices
- Total Vacancies available for aspirants: 118
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: bhartiseva.com
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Examination dates
- Notification availability of Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018: 27th September
- Application form of Naval Dockyard 2018: 1st October
- Last date to apply for Recruitment: 22nd October 2018
- Naval Dockyard 2018 Hall ticket Availability: At least 10-15 days before Exam
- Examination date: Will be Updated Soon
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment we recommend candidates to note down the below information as it contain crucial sections like Education Qualification, Age limitation, Nationality and Etc.
For the examination you need to be passed in 10th with minimum of 50% marks along with an ITI certificate of at least 65% marks.
Limitation of age
For getting eligible, you must be born between 1st April 1997 to 31st March 2004.
All the category students are exempted from this section.
Two phase such as written examination and Skill Test /Interview