Staff Selection commission which is mainly known as SSC has announced a short notice about their new recruitment of Grade C & D 2018. Notification has not been released yet but according to the new it is scheduled to be provided on 22nd October 2018 at the official website that is ssc.nic.in. Along with the recruitment notification, candidates will be able to fill the application as it the main procedure in order to sit on the examination seat. The online will comprise of objective type Multiple Choice Questions & Stenograph questions in skill test. Aspirants who are interested can apply for it before the last date as the department is strict by their details and will close the application form link on 19th November 2018 as per the news.
Staff Selection commission has notified about the releasing of Grade C & D posts notification that is 22nd October 2018. Information has not been officially released but we are quite sure it will available in the dates provided here.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Recruitment Details
- Name of Paper: SSC Stenographer Exam 2018
- Conducted By: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name: Steno Grade C & D
- Available of Vacancies: 1000 (Approx)
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Exam dates
- SSC Recruitment Notification Availability: 22nd October 2018
- Application form of SSC Grade C & D exam: 22nd October 2018
- SSC application form last date: 19th November 2018 (5:00 pm)
- Admit card announcement of SSC Stenographer: Update Soon
- Examination date: Update Soon
- Result announcement of Recruitment: will be Updated Soon
SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
These are some of the important topics that have to be qualified by each of the candidates who are interested in applying for the application form. Therefore you can comment us your problems related to the examination because we all here to help you in every phase of this examination.
In order to get eligible for the paper you should have the certificate of 12th passed from a good institution.
Candidates who want to be the part of Staff Selection Commission must be above 18 years and below 27 years.
Those who are in the category of General / OBC must pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
For other candidates such as ST/SC/Female/PWD there are no application fees.
Department will organize two process for selecting the best candidates in these posts. Firstly a Computer Based Test Objective will be performed and those who will manage to qualify it can move to the next phase i.e Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test.
- Phase 1- Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)
- Phase 2- Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form
The notification related to the Examination of Grade C and D posts will be released soon as per the news so the candidates should have to be alert now as a particular set of information will be announced such as Dates, Eligibility and etc. which they have to follow. Moreover, below are some of the steps that have to be follow by you in order to safely apply for the examination.
Steps to apply for SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form?
- In first step, open the official portal of the recruitment that is ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, a registration section will be provided go through it.
- Carefully mention your details in it such as educational Documents, Address and etc.
- In the registration you have upload aspirants photos, signature, Email Id and etc.
- After doing so, A registration ID as well as Password will be given to you.
- Keep it safe till the end of procedure as that informations are useful.
- After login in, hit on the apply button.
- Thoroughly read out the official notification as various significant stuffs are mentioned there.
- Enter all the Mandatory things asked in the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Do not forget to save the copy for further uses.