SSC which is mainly known as Staff Selection Commission has rolled out the details regarding the recruitment of SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment. The notification contains various things such as eligibility, exam dates, and etc. about the paper which a candidate should have to follow before apply for the application form. Therefore, form has been uploaded in the official website for the interested as well as eligible candidates who can be filled before the last date. The date for the availability of form was set to 22nd October 2018 as per the news till the last date that is 19th November 2018. Recruitment is for the posts of SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) which is a very high department in the staff selection commission. Moreover, check out other things related to the examination such as educational qualifications, limitations of age, selection process, important dates, and etc. such type of information will only be provided through the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 important details
- Name of Paper: SSC Stenographer 2018
- Conducted By: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Mode of Paper: Online
- Posts to be recruited: Stenographer (Grade C & D)
- Available vacancies: 1000 (Approx)
- Mode of Filling: Online
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- Notification Availability of SSC steno Exam: 22nd October 2018
- Application form of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018: 22nd October 2018
- Stenographer Application form last date: 19th November 2018
- Application fee last date: 21st November
- Last date to pay via challan: 26th November
- Releasing date of ssc stenographer admit card: at least 7-10 days before the paper.
- Examination date of recruitment: 1st – 6th Feb 2019
- Declaration of Result: to be announced soon
- Skill test date of examination: will be Update Soon
- Final announcement of SSC Recruitment: soon
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Some of the topics in recruitment is so important that without following it you won’t be able to apply for the application form. Those topics are age restriction, education qualification details, nationality, and etc.
It requires a 12th passed certificate from a well-known institution.
Restriction of Age:
As we all know it is for the posts of Stenographer (Grade C & D) whose age limitation is mentioned below.
For Stenographer (Grade C): Aspirants must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
For Stenographer (Grade D): For this you have to be 18 to 27 years as on 1st Jan 2019.
Those who are in the category of General / OBC must submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
On the other hand, ST/SC/Female/PWD/ESM one’s are exempted from this section.
Two phase will have to give by an individual in order to completely qualify the examination such as Computer Based Test Objective (CBT) and Skill Test.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form?
Candidates should be alert of the information that recruitment form of SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Examination has been provided. So, you should check out the important stuffs and apply for the application form by following the below steps.
- In first step, open the official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then, hit on the registration tab of the portal.
- Carefully enter your details as per the documents.
- While doing so, details such as personal information, documents and other things can be asked by the department.
- Submit your registration part and proceed to the next phase.
- Now aspirants are going to upload their personal details like Photograph, signature and eligibility details.
- After completion of registration, portal will provide you a registration ID and Password.
- Login to your account and hit on the apply button for downloading notification.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Therefore, many details will be filled by the portal itself because of the registration procedure.
- After that, submit your application form and take a print out of it.