SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Application Form| Dates | Eligibility | Fee
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified about the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The board is tend to announce the application form on 4th August 2018 and will be Available till the last date “31 August 2018”. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who wants to be a part of staff selection commission because MTS (Non -Technical) is a great post for those who need a government job. Aspirants who have given the examination of their senior secondary and are passed from it can apply for the recruitment. But before going on the official website i.e. ss.nic.in, we recommend you to check the eligibility and other criteria carefully in order to confirm whether you can apply or not for the examination.
In upcoming days for your reliability, we will upload the direct link in our website that will take you to the SSC MTS Recruitment 2018. There is no offline procedure provided by the board, so you have to fill the application form via official website only. On the other hand for application both the online and offline process is available. Therefore let’s talk more about this recruitment so stay with us for more informative articles.
Also: SSC CGL 2018 Details.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Application Form
For recruiting the best candidates, Staff Selection Commission will follow two phases’ i.e. paper 1 & paper 2. And therefore, aspirants are going to be selected according to the marks they achieved in their papers. But for now, you just have to focus on the important dates prescribed by us or the official website because SSC MTS 2018 application form has to fill between these dates or you will lose this opportunity. Moreover, we will like to tell you that there is no offline procedure provided by the board, so you have to fill the application form via official website only. On the other hand for application both the online and offline process is available. Therefore let’s talk more about this recruitment so stay with us for more informative articles. Below are some of the important points that you should be keep in mind while filling the staff selection committee recruitment 2018 form.
- Application form will only be available on the official website i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- No extra time is going to be given to the candidates so be attentive and submit your form before the last date which is given below.
- If you have issues then be friendly and send us your queries through the comment section.
- Age is one of the significant criteria so check out the official notification because it will clear your confusion regarding relaxation of age.
More from ssc: SSC JHT 2018 Admit Card.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Examination||SSC MTS Exam 2018|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Availability of Form||04 Aug 2018|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Last Date||31 Aug 2018|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
As we have mentioned earlier that previously the application fee were able to be submitted via both offline & online method. We aren’t confirm but we think this year the commission will follow the same procedure i.e. through online (Online via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Bankin) and Offline (SBI Bank Challan). The board hasn’t notified about the application fee regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 till now but if we take a look towards the previous year application fee then it was Rs 100/- for those candidates who belong to General Category and therefore SC / ST, Ex-Serviceman were exempted from this section.
Check it out: SSC GD Constable 2018 Form.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In our every article we recommend candidates to check out this section as well as dates before filling the examination form because these sections tells us whether we are able to qualify the eligibility criteria or not. So, go through the below information carefully and match your certificates with it.
- Educational Qualification – Those who are applying for the recruitment must possess matriculation passed certificate from a recognized board.
- Nationality: Only those candidates who are citizen of India can apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2018.
- Age Limit –Aspirants must be between 18-25 Years as on 1st August 2018 in order to apply for the recruitment. Therefore, for relaxation regarding age the candidates will have to visit the official website.