SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19, Jr Engineer Application form, Eligibility
The expected details about the SSC JE Notification are uploaded in this article and in upcoming days the official notification will be released the department on the official website that is 15-12-2018. If you are one of those candidates who are interested in applying for the SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19 must remain with us till the whole procedure comes to an end. As we said the notification of the paper will be available on the month of December and will be available till the last date that is 7-1-2019.
More: SSC Calendar 2018-19.
Before directly going for the application form of respective paper, we recommend you to check out the important sections such as important exam dates, Eligibility criteria, Selection process, steps to fill the form and etc. Don’t rush while filling the form because only those will be able to appear in the paper-I of SSC Jr Engineer (EE/ME/Civil) who will successfully submit it along with application fee. It is a good career making job as it is providing such a great amount of monthly income to the qualified candidates.
Defence: UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Exam Dates.
SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form
According to the notification of last examination that is 2018, selection of the candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer and in other posts is done by seeing their marks in the written paper. Information about this SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19 is not completely released by the faculty and crucial information like selection procedure, exact vacancies and many things will be revealed after that.
For Post-Graduation: GPAT 2019 Eligibility.
SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders have to be clear regarding their Eligibility because no such candidate is allowed to apply for the paper who does not match the eligibility criteria of paper. The section is full of important information like Age limitation, Education Qualification, Nationality, and etc.
Nationality: This is the first category in this section; the candidates who are interested in the paper will have to be either:
- A citizen of India, or of Nepal, or Bhutan, or a tibetan Refugees who have been in India before 1st January 1962 and will be permanently settled in the respective Country.
- Migrated aspirants from Burma, Sri Lanka, East African, Countries of Kenya, uganda, Malawi, Zaire, and etc.
Medical: JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form.
Qualification for the paper has to be exact because the board is strict in its eligibility criteria. So, the aspirants must have the certificate of B.E/B.Tech/ Diploman in equivalent field from a recognized college. Also, for more information related to the education qualification check out the official notification.
There are various posts under the recruitment and each has their own age limitations. For the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) it should be 30 years, For Central Water Commission & CPWD it is 32 years, for Junior Engineer (Surveying & Contract) it is 18-27 years. Therefore, in order to know about the relaxation of age you have to visit the official website because from there only the interested as well as eligible candidates can receive the SSC JE Notification 2018-19.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)- 30 Years
- Central Water Commission & CPWD- 32 Years
- Junior Engineer (Surveying & Contract): 18-27 Years.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Exam Dates.
SSC JE Recruitment 2018-19 Application Fee
Candidates other than Women, Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex- Servicemen have to pay an amount of Rs 100/- to the department. Therefore, other categories are exempted from this section. There are various modes via which you can pay the application fee.
Management: XAT 2019 Eligibility.
How to Apply for SSC JE Application Form 2018-19?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the paper that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then, go through the “Notice” Section which can be seen at the menu bar.
- Select the link that lead to your recruitment of Junior Engineer 2018-19.
- Do not forget to read the official notification carefully as it contains important stuffs.
- After doing so, apply for the application form by entering your details.
- Upload the crucial documents and pay the application fee before the last date.
- At last download and take a print out of it.