SSC JE Recruitment 2019: We know among you there are some candidates who want to apply for staff selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer (JE) examination but still haven’t got the required details. So, due to the demand of our viewers our team has decided to upload this article especially for the confused ones because nowadays a lot of newbies are trying to provide the exact information’s but failed to do so. That’s one of the reasons why we are again writing a post on the Junior Engineer topic. After reading this article, tensed ones are surely going to settle down for good because a lot of quality stuffs are available over here that may definitely give you the satisfactory feeling. The notification or the registration procedure of SSC JE Recruitment was stared from 1st February 2019 respectively and scheduled to be done till 25th February 2019. Also, do not forget to note down all the key things available over here because while filling up an application form we don’t know what situation tend to become confusion one and what can prohibit the surfing Individual.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
Dates are quite the most crucial part of an examination which can’t be shunned by the aspirants who likely to apply. If you are one of the regular viewers then you already know how major these dates play in the completion of recruitment. So, without wasting any further moment we would like to familiarize you with the important exam dates of SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Application form starting date: 1st February 2019
- Last date to apply for SSC JE Recruitment: 25-02-2019
- SSC JE Recruitment Application fee last date: 27-02-2019
- Offline challan last date: 27-02-2019
- Date of Paper 1: 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Paper 2 date: 29-12-2019
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check out some of the significant topics regarding SSC JE eligibility criteria which include Nationality, Educational qualifications, application fee and etc. Therefore, before you take a step towards the recruitment form make sure about your qualifications.
Required Nationality: Only a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal & Bhutan or tibetan refugee who has entered the premises of India before 1st January 1963 with the mindset of permanent citizenship is eligible or a person with Indian Origin and has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Easte African Countries of Kenya, uganda, united republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethopia & Vietnam with intention of permanent citizenship.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have the passed graduation degree/diploma in the field of engineering respectively.
Limitation of age: For this particular detail we want you to check out the official notification of staff selection commission junior engineer. Information related to relaxation of age is also available inside the official notification so carefully examine it.
Application fee: The form is incomplete unless an aspirant pays the required application fee that is Rs. 100 for the General category and therefore Women/SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen are free from this section.
Steps to fill SSC JE Recruitment Form 2019?
- Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that, hit on the link named as “JUNIOR ENGINEER (Civil, Electrical and so on” which will be available on the latest news section.
- Now, the advertisement will be showcased in front of you.
- Thoroughly go through it and click on the Apply tab.
- It’s time to enter the necessary things along with the paying procedure of SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.