SSC CPO Recruitment 2019: Today we are going to discuss about the examination of this department which has its different status in the mind of job seekers. Our team has been regularly uploading articles over here which is somewhere helpful for the candidates who have just finished their schooling or college. Once we complete our studies and start to think about the job then the moment which rises is the biggest tackle once face in his/her career. If one chooses the wise option and start preparing for it then nothing in the world can stop him/her to be in that particular place. Nowadays, Competitiveness of an examination is conspicuous and due to which aspirants who are interested in the recruitment prepare according to it. For example if we talk about this paper then it is count in one of the most competitive ones but still people apply and try their best to qualify it. We have never stated this type of words in our post but there are many viewers who depends different type of things from us and it is our duty to make them comfortable through our words.
So, without wasting any further time we would like to give some of the keen topics regarding this recruitment that decides whether an Individual who is interested can apply for the examination or not. Topics may include some of the vital things like educational qualifications, age limitations, nationality requirement and etc. First of all we will check out the dates of the recruitment and then precede to the eligibility criteria.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
- SSC CPO Application form availability: in the month of March 2019
- Last date to apply for Recruitment: April 2019
- Hall ticket availability: June 2019
- Announcement of ssc cpo result (Tier 1): August 2019
- Exam date of tier 1: June 2019
- PST & PET Phase: September 2019
- Result of PST & PET: September 2019
- Admit card of tier 2 exam: November 2019
- Exam date of tier 2: December 2019
- Announcement of result (tier 2): January 2020
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Nationality (SSC CPO S.I): For this post aspirants must be either citizen of India or subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who has been living under the roof of INDIA before 1st January 1962 with the mindset of permanent citizenship. Therefore, along with those individual who are of Indian origin and has been migrated from Pakistan, Burma, sri lanka, some of the east african countries who information is given in the official notification.
Educational Qualification for SI, ASI: Those who have the bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for the recruitment but the qualification should be done before 1-01-2019 respectively.
Therefore male aspirants need to bring a valid driving license along with them at the time of physical test.
Age limit: this is a predominant topic and most of the aspirants fail to apply for recruitment due to this criterion. So, for ssc cpo recruitment 2019 you must be above 20 years and below 25 years respectively. On the other hand details related to relaxation of age can be gathered from the official website.
Application Fee: an amount of Rs100 has to be paid by the students in order to give the examination. it can be done through sbi challan/net banking/credit card/debit cards. Moreover, women along with reserved categories (sc/st) & ex-servicemen are exempted from this section.
How to apply for ssc cpo recruitment 2019?
- Open the official portal of department which is ssc.nic.in.
- Go through the notices section which is available at the menu bar.
- Now, open the page of “CAPF”.
- Click on the link named as “recruitment of sub inspectors in Delhi police, capfs and etc.
- Thoroughly check out the notifications and then apply for the recruitment by hitting on “apply”.
- Fill the mandatory column and then submit the form after paying the fee.
- At last take a print out of it.