SSC CHSL 2018-19 Application Form, Eligibility, dates Available
This article will clear out the confusion related to the SSC CHSL 2018-19 Examination. It will cover the significant topics such as Eligibility criteria, registration, application fee, exam dates, selection procedure and etc. As the first process has to be done by an individual is to register themselves in the official website by entering their essential details such as Name, address, examination centre, and many others. Aspirants must work according to the dates as the registration process of SSC CHSL 2019 Examination will begin from last week of December 2018. As per the fresh news, the SSC 12th Based paper Notification is scheduled to be released on 19-01-2019 in the official website. Moreover, let’s take a glance towards the crucial section regarding SSC CHSL 2018-19 Application form.
Read More: SSC CET 2019 Application form.
All we want to tell you that stick with the dates prescribed by the department as those examination dates will play an important role. Less than 2 months’ time are given by authority to the interested candidates in order to fill the application form of respective examination. So, you can register yourself for the SSC CHSL 2018-19 papers till the last date that is 18-02-2019.
SSC CHSL 2018-19 Application Form Details
SSC which stands for Staff Selection Commission is a very popular board which conducts various examinations in a year for the job seekers. Among all these paper such as SSC JE Recruitment, ssc chsl is also a ravishing examination responsible for providing a lot of job opportunity to the young aspirants. The paper will cover posts like Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and court clerk.
SSC CHSL 2018-19 Eligibility criteria
Check out this section carefully as it contains topics like educational qualifications, Age of an Individual, Candidates nationality, application fee, and so on. Also, we are always here for you so you can consult your queries with us regarding the examination.
- Educational Qualifications: Interested ones must have the passed certificated of 10+2 examination from a good institution in order to be eligible for SSC Combined Higher Secondary level exam.
- Restriction of Age: SSC CHSL 2018-19 papers requires candidates of age above than 18 years and below 27 years as on 1st January 2019. Therefore, relaxation of age is going to be provided for various categories which can be seen in the official notification so check it out.
- Pay Scale: After qualifying the examination, candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 5200-2200/- + GP of Rs 2400/1900/ as per the notification of ssc chsl.
- Application Fee: While filling the application form, aspirants will have to submit a certain amount of fee in order to make their form complete. So, for General/OBC category the application fee is Rs. 100 and therefore for other candidates (Reserved/female/PWD/ex-serviceman) is exempted from this section.
- Selection procedure: Authority will recruit candidates after seeing their performance in written test, Descriptive Test and Skill Test/Typing test. Firstly a written examination will be organized and if the candidates manage to clear it will be allowed to enter the second phase which is descriptive and at last skill test/typing test.
- Defense: UPSC NDA (1) 2019 Eligibility.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2018-19 Application form?
Follow the below steps carefully and fill the form of Combined Higher Secondary level exam before the last date.
- Step one is to open the official portal of Staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on the “notice” available in menu section.
- Hit on the link named as “Notice- Combined Higher Secondary level exam (CHSL) 2018”
- Now, register yourself in the official website by entering details.
- Login to your account by entering ID & Password.
- After doing so, fill the application form of examination.
- Carefully enter your information as they are very important for your application form status.
- So, if you’re done with the filling of form then submits and takes a print out of it.
check out: UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Dates.