SSC CET 2019 Registration, Form, Exam Dates: Check out
This article is all about the details of SSC CET 2019. The Common Eligibility Test will cover examinations such as Bank, SSC, railway and many others. As per the latest information given by the department, It is tend to organized for the Group B posts as well as below that. So, as you can clearly see it is a huge opportunity for the job seekers who want to grab one of the posts which come under this examination. From here you will understand about the essential things related to the examination such as Eligibility criteria, examination dates, and etc.
Read more: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018-19.
SSC CET 2019 Exam Dates & Details
Score of SSC CET 2019 will be valid for 2 years and the candidates who’ll manage to do well in the paper will not have to sit in the pre examination. Through this as you see many vacancies gates are going to be opened for the applied ones. Carefully take a glance towards the details provided in this article as everything available here will help you in some way. Therefore, the board has notified that it will be organized in three levels that is Matric Level, High secondary and Graduation level respectively.
- Availability of SSC CET 2019 Notification: In month of January 2019
- Application form starting date: February 2019
- SSC CET 2019 Application form last date: March 2019
- Examination date: April 2019
More: CA CPT 2019 Registration.
SSC CET 2019 Eligibility criteria
These details are also an important part of the examination. Carefully read out the topics available in it and tell us about your confusion if arises.
- Nationality: Firstly, an Individual who is interested should be the citizen of India.
- Educational Qualifications: As we have mentioned above that the paper is scheduled to be done in three level i.e Matric, Higher secondary, Graduate.
- Matric Level: Must have the 10th passed certificate from a recognized institution.
- Higher Secondary: 12th passed from a well-known board.
- Graduation: Degree of graduation from any field will do fine.
- Restriction of age: After successfully accepting the curriculum of CET 2019, Board of examination has decided to set the minimum age at 18 and maximum at 25 years as per the news. Therefore, 5 years relaxation of age is for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (ncl), 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ST, 3 years for Ex-service men, 6 years for ex-servicemen (OBC-NCL), 8 years is for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST), and etc. For more information related to the limitation and relaxation check out the official notification.
SSC CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- We would like to tell that paper of SSC CET 2019 is going to be done in two languages that is English & Hindi.
- Firstly candidates will have to give a Common Screening Test followed with the examination which will be open for those who manage to pass phase 1.
Steps To Apply For SSC CET 2019?
- As most of you know, registration procedure is first of all which will be done after visiting the official portal that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then, search for the SSC CET notification link and click on it.
- After reading it thoroughly, register yourself for the part 1.
- Once you did it, the authority will give you a registration ID and Password.
- Login to your account and apply for the application form.
- Submit and take a print out of it.