SSC CET 2019: According to the latest news given by the government in Rajya Sabha, SSC CET Exam is set to be organized soon across various regions. The recruitment will invite candidates for the posts that come under SSC, Bank, Railways and etc. Common Eligibility Test is for the Group B vacancies and we recommend interested ones to check out other predominant section regarding it. We have already given you enormous amount of things related to SSC CET 2019 which includes topics like eligibility criteria, exam dates, steps, application fee and etc. Moreover, do let us know whenever you feel stuck in any type of confusion because our team consists of intellectual peoples who motive is just clear out the maze situations.
SSC CET 2019 Application form
It is very big opportunity for students who likely to make their career in such kind of field because once you score well in the respective examination then you don’t have to give the pre paper. Also, the score of SSC CET is going to be valid for 2 years and in order to give the paper all you have to do is to check out the following topics especially application from, dates & eligibility criteria. Therefore, as per the new Common Eligibility Test 2019 will be done in three levels i.e Matric Level, Higher Secondary Level and Graduation Level respectively. So, before stepping any further we would like to give details regarding eligibility section of Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019.
SSC CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
This time we have decided to provide important information through the way of points. So, first of all we are going to talk about the requirement of Nationality.
- Only Indian Citizenship aspirants are qualified for this recruitment.
- Educational Qualification are separated into three parts because as we have mentioned above that it will be conducted in three levels that is matric, higher secondary level and graduation level. For matric level, aspirants should have passed 10th class from a recognized institution, for Higher secondary level 10+2 passed certificate from a known board is required and at last for graduation level you need degree from a recognized university.
- Age Restrictions: This is a crucial topic and only candidates with minimum age of 18 and maximum age of 25 years is applicable for the posts. On the other hand, details related to relaxation of age are given in official notification.
Steps to fill SSC CET 2019 Application form
Many of you are already confused in this phase of examination and want some of the simplest steps that may help in filling the SSC CET application form of examination.
- Firstly, interested ones have to register themselves in the national career services (NCS).
- After that, open the official portal of staff selection commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now, search for the ssc cet notification and read it out carefully.
- Once you confirm the eligibility requirement then register for part 1.
- Registration will provide aspirants things like registration ID & Password.
- Login to your account by using those details and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.