SNAP 2019 Eligibility, Age limit & Application Form
SNAP 2019 Also known as Symbiosis National Aptitude 2019 offers aspirants courses such as MBA/Msc(Computer Application)/Msc(System Security). Every year it is organized by the Symbiosis International University as an online entrance examination and there are four phases in order to completely qualify the paper. SNAP is a well-known paper across the country and those who are interested in it must check out the information provided below because it contains the Eligibility criteria which will cover the sections like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Nationality and many other things. Along with the Eligibility criteria, we have also uploaded details regarding SNAP 2019 Examination Dates, its application form and etc.
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
Dates are important for filling the application form, downloading the admit card, Results, and etc. Every examination releases a set of dates in which they organized the examination, release the admit card and many things. So check out the dates given below for SNAP Examination. Also, check out about nda 2019 eligibility.
|SNAP Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration of SNAP||2nd week of August 2018|
|Registration of SNAP Last Date||4th week of November 2018|
|SNAP 2019 Admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|Exam Date of SNAP||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result of SNAP||Last week of December 2018|
SNAP 2019 Application Form
- The application form of SNAP 2019 is only going to be provided through the official website of Symbiosis International University.
- In the first step of filling the form, candidates will have to register them in the official portal by entering various details.
- Registration as per the tentative dates is going to be done from second week of August till the 4rd Week of November 2018 along with the payment.
- Application correction facility is also available but it will last till the last of registration.
- But you cannot change the preference city so be careful while entering it.
Know about: GATE 2019 Exam Dates.
- Aspirants who are filling the application form will have to submit an application fee of Rs 1750.
- There are various methods through which an Individual can submit their fee that is Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Demand Draft & India Bank Gateway.
- The ones who are choosing the Demand Draft method will have to give Rs 2065 as an application fee.
More: JEE 2019 Eligibility.
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Make sure you have the following qualification because it is prescribed by the board of SNAP and those who will not possess the same cannot apply for the application form.
- For getting Eligible for the form the candidates must have a Graduation certification from a recognized University/Institution.
- In the graduation certification the General category aspirant must have minimum of 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates with Foreign University graduation certificate receive the equivalent degree form Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- MAT 2019 Eligibility.