Securities and Exchange Board of India which is popularly known as SEBI has notified about their latest recruitment of more than 100 officers Grade A posts. Interested one’s can scroll down for acquiring significant details related to the SEBI Recruitment 2018 whose application form is available on the official website till the last date i.e 30th September 2018. In order to sit on the examination seat, candidates will have to submit the application form within the given dates. We recommend you to regularly check our website including the official one because much necessary information is going to be uploaded in coming days. Moreover, carefully go through the topics given below as it comprises of crucial things.
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Examination: SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Conducted by: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Available Vacancies: 120 Posts
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
- Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Manager (General)- 84 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal)- 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)- 8 Posts
- Engineering Civil- 5 Posts
- Engineering Electrical- 5 Posts
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- SEBI 2018 Notification Availability: 5th September
- SEBI 2018 Application form releasing date: 15th September
- Last Date to apply for SEBI 2018: 30th September 2018
- Application Fee Last date: 30th September
- Admit Card Availability of SEBI 2018: 10-15 Days before Exam Date
- Examination date of SEBI: Update Soon
- Result Announcement: Will be Updated Soon
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You have to be attentive regarding this topic because Eligibility criteria makes us aware from the important section such as Academic qualification, limitation of age, application fee, Nationality, and Selection Procedure.
- For becoming eligible in the examination you need Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree.
- Limitation of Age:
- Candidates below 30 years can apply for the paper.
- Application Fee
- General / OBC: Rs. 850/-
- ST/SC/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Two phase procedure that means an online examination and a interview.
- Phase I
- Online Test (Pre & Mains)
- Phase II
SEBI Application Form 2018
A life time career making opportunity is on your hand and we as team of kenception suggest you to go through the recruitment if you are interested in Securities and Exchange Board of India. Everything has been elaborated over her so be bold and apply for the paper before the deadline that is 30th September 2018. Therefore, those are facing confusion related to the recruitment can comment us below this article.