SEBI has released the details about the announcement of their admit card for the examination of SEBI Officer Grade A 2018. It is a huge news for those candidates who were eagerly waiting for their admit card since the submission of their application form. Just like every year a lot of aspirants have applied for the recruitment whose exam is going to be done on 17th November 2018. As we all know that it is a very important piece of paper because without it you won’t be able to enter the premises of examination or in other words you can the candidates won’t be able to sit on the paper sit. For downloading the hall ticket you have to visit the official website of the examination that is sebi.gov.in.
A particular link will be available in the official portal that is going to lead you to the admit card of your examination. We would like to tell you that the board has not declared the exact date regarding the announcement of SEBI Officer Grade Admit card 2018. In coming days we will upload the direct link regarding the admit card of your examination but for that you have to stay tuned with us. Moreover, check out other details about the call letter of your paper.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is supposed to be released in the first week of November as the examination is scheduled to be organized on 17th November 2018 across various regions.
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Official Website: sebi.gov.in
- Name of Paper: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase I
- Total Number of Vacancies Available: 120
- SEBI 2018 Admit card Announcement: At least before 15-20 days of the examination
- Examination date of Phase 1: 17th November 2018
- Examination date of Phase 2: 16th December 2018
Announcement of SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2018
Hall ticket plays an important role in an examination because without it you won’t be able to enter the room of the paper. It contain valuable information like Name, Roll number, date of examination, important instructions, signature, photographs and etc. Also, those who are feeling uncomfortable while understanding or download the call letter can read this article thoroughly as it will make you aware from the topics like dates; steps to download admit card and etc.
Steps download SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2018
Those who cannot download the admit card and need help can, can follow the easiest steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to open the official portal of the paper that is ebi.gov.in.
- On the homepage a tab will be provided name as “Functions of Departments / Divisions.
- Hit on the GO TO DEPARTMENT SECTION.
- After doing so, click on the career sections and enter you details such as registration number.
- Go through the hall ticket
- Click on “Go to department Section”
- At last click on Career option
- Click on call letter for Officer Grade A exam
- Enter Registration no. and Date of birth
- The submit your details and the next things that will appear is SEBI 2018 Admit card.
- After doing so, admit card will be showcased in front of you.
- So, download and take a print out of it.