SBI (State Bank of India) has released the application form of SBI SO Recruitment 2019 which will invite aspirants for the posts of Specialist officers. There are eight vacancies that have to be filled by department through this SBI SO Recruitment 2019 respectively. As the link of application form is currently active and is scheduled to be closed on March 24, 2019 without any further delay. Those who are interested should visit one of these links such as https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After qualifying the first phase of the examination you will be called for an interview round that will based on a particular topic provided by the faculty. It is national level paper so the aspirants can get any branch which mainly depends upon the marks and other things. Carefully read out this line “that Individual have to fill an application form along with sending of a copy consisting of document and other to the department”.
As we have mentioned above that this recruitment is for the eight vacant posts which can be elaborated further into 3 posts of Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education), 2 of Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing), 2 is set for Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana ( credit/Risk Management/International Banking), Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata has 1 post. Lets talk about the eligibility criteria of the following examination which will cover the topic such as Educational qualifications, age limitations, Nationality requirement, application fee and etc.
SBI SO Application Form 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Educational qualifications: Only those can apply for the recruitment that has passed out the Post-graduation with minimum of 55 percent marks in it. Therefore, except the posts of faculty marketing and marketing executive because for that MBA Degree is mandatory. Along with all the above information aspirants must also have a work experience of minimum three years after post-graduation.
SBI SO Application form 2019: Steps to Apply
- First of all, go through the above mentioned link that is https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers.
- After that, hit on the link which is named as “Join SBI option which is provided somewhere on the top left corner” of website.
- Then, go through the current opening in order to proceed to the next page.
- Now, click on the link of recruitment of specialist cadre officer in SBI on contract Basis.
- Register yourself by applying it online.
- Enter all the necessary information and submit it.
- Login to your account and fill out all the details.
- Pay the fee and take a print out of it.