State Bank of India has rolled out the details about the examination of SBI Clerk 2019 which can be clearly viewed from here. It is a huge opportunity for those who want to make their career in the department of bank because state bank of India is one of the most popular banks. As we have said earlier that a lot of people participate in the paper and try their best to qualify it due to which the level of competition become high. Therefore, the pattern of sbi clerk paper is quite similar to other banks clerk paper. Through this recruitment, aspirants will be able to grab their dream job. Therefore, check out other significant topics related to the examination which will make you aware from many sections.
A clerk is a very important post in a bank which is responsible for many tasks. Mostly every significant work of a particular bank branch is performed by the clerk. So, all we want to say that it is a big post for which a lot of candidates do their best and give the examination with full enthusiasm. State Bank of India is strict by their notification so be attentive when it comes to follow their sections like eligibility criteria, exam dates, and etc.
SBI Clerk 2019 important details
This article will give you a brief knowledge about the information related to the procedure of examination. Those who want to know more about the paper can download the notification from the official website and check out what they want.
- Name of Paper: SBI Clerk 2019
- Paper level: All India
- Organized by: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of posts: Clerk
- Mode of Paper: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,950 (Approx)
- Vacancies Available: 11,000
SBI Clerk 2019 Examination dates
- Application form of SBI Clerk 2019 starting date: in month of April 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019 Application form last date: April 2019
- Admit card of prelims paper: May 2019
- Examination date of preliminary: May 2019
- Announcement of result: June 2019
- Mains Paper Admit card: June 2019
- Examination date of mains: July 2019
- Declaration of result: July 2019
- Date of Interview: month of august
- Declaration of final consequence: September 2019