RRC which is briefly known as Railway Recruitment Cell has released the details regarding their notification of RRC Group D 2019 respectively. A total of 1,03,769 vacancies are scheduled to be recruited from the examination and those who are likely to fill the RRC Group D 2019 Application form must check out the entire article. The details have been provided by Ministry of Railways and according to the department its application form link will be closed on 12th April 2019. So, as always we are recommending you to be alert because no extra date is going to be given.
Know more: RRB Application form 2019, 1600 vacancies.
Therefore, if we talk about the RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Application fee then its last date is 23th April 2019 as per the news. Although we havent done any type of survey or something but we can say it will be a competitive examination and candidates must check out the related question paper. The exact date of examination is not revealed yet but we are quite sure that the paper will be organized somewhere between September and October 2019. Check out few important points related to the application form procedure of RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
- Be careful while filling the application form because only one form is enough to cover all the posts available in this RRB/RRC Recruitment.
- Recruitment consists of four phases that has to be qualified by aspirants who want to grab one of the posts from this recruitment. Therefore, four phases are Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- After successfully completion of RRC Group D Application form round the department will release admit cards which will consists of Individual Name, Centre, Roll Number and etc. Be attentive and do not forget to carry such piece of paper along with you.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) is very predominant because without passing the first phase it is impossible to enter the gates for the other ones.
- Eligibility depends on the marks you possess which is 40% for UR, EWS- 40%, OBC (Non Creamy layer)- 30%, SC- 30%, ST- 30% respectively. Moreover, do download the official notification because every crucial thing is already available in it.
RRB Recruitment 2019: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of RRBs in order to apply for the recruitment form.
- Then, click on the advertisement which is named as “CEN01/2019 Application form.
- After doing so, hit on the link related to your application form.
- Carefully enter all the essential fields.
- While entering details things like uploading of Documents and etc. will take place.
- Submit your form and then pay the required application fee.
- At last take a print out of it.