Railway Recruitment board has released the application form regarding the vacancies of more than 13 thousands posts in various department. As the form is already among the candidates now and therefore the link related to the recruitment form will be closed on 31st January 2019. First thing that an individual who is interested in the examination have to do is to download the official notification of RRB JR Recruitment 2019 because it comprise of details like Dates, eligibility criteria and etc. Also, check out the steps given below in order to receive the simplest points about the procedure of filling the Railway Recruitment board (RRB) 2019 application form. Mostly this website contains a lot of thing which covers various RRB JE Application form 2019, entrance examination, educational news (cbse artificial intelligence subjects) and etc.
Above paragraph was just an Introduction for all of you because the real topics are below this or upcoming paragraph which has the tendency to decide whether you’re eligible or not. That topic includes information like educational details, important dates, age limitations, nationality requires, and etc. Aspirants must possess the same qualifications and should work according to the dates mentioned in it. We are always there for you so do not feel shy or anything else whenever it comes to comment your problems. Our team is 24×7 available here for the confused candidates and try their best to give the best solution. Before moving further to other topics, we would like to given interested ones the most things of all i.e examination dates.
know more: RRB Exam Admit card Email.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
- Notification of RRB Recruitment: 2nd January 2019
- RRB JE 2019 Application Form: 2nd January 2019
- Last date to apply for RRB Recruitment: 31st January 2019
- Application fee Last date (Online): 5th February 2019
- Last date to submit fee through SBI Bank Challan: 4th February 2019
- Application fee (Final Date): 7th February 2019
- Examination date of RRB JE Recruitment: In month of April/May 2019
Now, let’s elaborate the vacancies provided in this recruitment. So, there are total of 13487 vacancies for which 29 is of Junior Engineer (IT), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, 12844 for Junior Engineer and at last 387 for chemical and metallurgical assistant. By seeing the vacancies anybody can tell that the main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to invite candidates for the Junior Engineer posts because it is more than 12,000 and that’s a lot. Right now, we don’t have the exact steps for filling the application form. So, first of all visit the official portal of RRB and then search for the link that related to recruitment, fill the application form and submit the form after paying the application fee.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, age plays an important role so you need to be above 18 years and below 33 years in order to apply for the vacancies.
- Secondly, for Junior Engineer (JE) aspirants must have the diploma/degree from any discipline.
- Depot Material Superintendent Posts requires Diploma certificate from candidates who are interested in it.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Department need bachelor degree from subjects Physics & chemistry with percentage of45%.
- Selection of an Individual will be done on the basis of written test, document verification and medical examination.