Railway department has released another recruitment details which is of Group C and Group D posts. Basically the application form is for those candidates who are into sports because this recruitment is inviting Individual who are under scout and guide quota. Application form of respective examination is already uploaded in the official website and the department has decided to provide it till 30th January 2019. Job seekers must remain alert because till the deadline a lot of articles related to Railway recruitment for group c & d are going to be provided over here. Aspirants should check out the other section first like eligibility, dates, selection process and etc. Only eligible ones can fill out the application form of Railway examination because it is prescribed by the department and aspirants must possess it. Some of you feel confused while applying for a particular examination then due to delaying the procedure they miss out the application form.
Know more: RRB JE 2019 Application Form.
That’s why we mostly upload a set of points regarding steps to fill the application form of that recruitment. Likewise our team has uploaded the step by step guidelines to fill out the recruitment form of this examination which will be uploaded in coming article. Moreover, take a look towards other topics such as educational qualification, age limitation, nationality and etc.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
- Application form of Examination starting date: 31st December 2018
- Last date to apply for Railway recruitment 2019: 30th January 2019
- Examination date of Recruitment: Will be updated soon
- Admit card Availability date: To be announced
Railway Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
This section will comprise of significant topics such as educational stuffs, restriction of age, nationality needed, application fee and etc. Without possessing these qualifications you won’t be able to apply for the recruitment.
- Educational Qualifications: Students of Scout and guide quota must have done 10th from a recognized university.
- Limitation of age: As we all know the recruitment is for Group C and Group D so candidates requires minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years for group c and therefore minimum of 18 years and 33 years for Group D.
- RRB 13847 Vacancies Recruitment.
- Application fee: Those who are from General/OBC must submit an amount of Rs 500 as an application fee. Therefore, SC/ST/Ex-servicemen has to give Rs 200 respectively.
- Selection Procedure: Once the department will complete the application form procedure then aspirants have to face a written examination then an Interview.