NLC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, Vacancies, Dates & Form
So, we are back again with new information about the NLC Recruitment 2018 or you can say Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment 2018. NLC has just announced the details about their new recruitment which will provide a ravishing opportunity to the candidates who wants to be a part of this organization. The examination is for the recruitment of interested as well as eligible candidates for the 635 posts of Technician, Graduate Apprenticeship Training Posts. So, those who are eager to apply for it can visit the official website of the paper that is www.nlcindia.com because form there only the candidates will be able to fill the application form.
Application form is available now and will be available till the last date that is 30th October 2018 so be attentive regarding the exam dates as the department just like the other board are strict by their rules and regulation. Form this article you will acquire certain information such as NLC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Dates, Selection procedure, and etc. Moreover, you can share us the queries related to this recruitment and other too.
NLC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Examination: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Exam 2018
- Conducted By: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited India
- Posts Name: Technician, Graduate Apprenticeship Training Posts
- Number of posts available: 635
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: www.nlcindia.com
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) post vacancies: 335
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) post vacancies: 300
NLC Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- Notification of NLC Recruitment: 8th October
- Application form Availability: 16th October
- NLC Recruitment 2018 Application form Last date: 25th October 2018
- Last date for submission of NLC Form Hard Copy: 30th October
- Examination date: will be Updated Soon
- Result Announcement of Recruitment: Update Soon
NLC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To be honest, this particular section decides whether an Individual is eligible of giving the paper or not. So, we recommend aspirants to be alert while understanding the topics given below because they will decide your qualification in respect of NLC Recruitment 2018.
For the posts of Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) you must have the diploma degree in Engineering with 55% Marks (50% for reserved categories).
On the other hand, for Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) you require degree in Engineering with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
For this topic you have to visit the official website in order to download the notification.
Information about fee is mentioned in the official notification so kindly download it before the last date.
There will be only process to qualify this paper that is Merit List.
NLC Application Form 2018
At last we would to tell you that we have uploaded every significant detail in this article regarding the recruitment for the interested candidates. Therefore, if you find any kind of problem then be amicable to tell us about that. We will definitely respond you within 24 hours as our team are always ready for help. When it comes to examination dates then are attentive because the probability of changes in dates is very less. Also, download the official notification from the official website for more information related to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment 2018.