After providing you a lot of articles about National Eligibility Entrance Test which is widely known as NEET, our team has decided to give you a new update regarding paper. As we have promised you earlier that we will keep updating our website and in order to keep our promise of giving you update on the regular basis, our intellectual member of kenception has wrote this important article for informing you more about NEET 2019. Firstly, we must tell you that National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to organize National Eligibility Entrance Test across various regions. As you can see it is an Entrance paper with a motive of inviting candidates for many courses that comes under this paper. Procedure of filling the application form has been done now because the last date as per the news was 30th November.
Read More: NEET MDS Application Form.
3 hour duration Offline mode paper consists of mainly three sections that is Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Mostly every detail has been exactly told by the department like examination date, availability of admit card, result, and etc. NEET comes in one of the biggest medical entrance examination responsible for recruiting aspirants for medicine courses, Dental and etc. NEET 2019 exam scores are accepted by a lot of colleges across India for the admission of MBBS & BDS.
NEET 2019 Significant Exam Dates
- Registration Procedure starting date: 1st November 2018
- Last date for registration: 7th December 2018
- Application form correction: 14th January-31st January 2019
- Availability of NEET 2019 Admit Card: 15th April 2019
- Date of Paper: 5th May 2019
- NEET Answer key: 25th May 2019
- Announcement of result & Score Card: 5th June 2019
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Check Out
An eligibility criterion is a collection of information that an Individual may possess before applying for the examination they are tending to apply. So, just like any other department National Test Agency (NTA) has released such section consisting of Educational Qualifications, Limitation of age, Nationality, application fee and etc. Don’t worry about the details as everything provided here are simple to understand and will keep you in touch with the department.
- Firstly, only those Individual are eligible who are of Indian Citizenship along with NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals
- Restriction of Age: NEET 2019 requires minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 25 years as on 5th May 2019 for the general category. Therefore, reserved ones including PwD category will get a relaxation of 5 years that mean maximum age limitation for them is 30 years. Also, download the official notification of NEET 2019 for information in brief.
- Educational Qualifications: Must have done 12th class including subjects such as English, Physics, Biology and chemistry with minimum of 50% score. For Reserved categories it is 40% and for PwD it is 45% respectively.
- There is no limitation set in Number of attempts. So, Interested ones can apply for the examination as long as they satisfy other qualifications.
- Application Fee: As per the news, General/OBC have to submit Rs 1400 as an application fee and for SC/ST/PwD it is Rs 750/-.