MAT 2019 Eligibility: Educational Qualification, Age limit & Nationality.
MAT 2019 is a very popular examination and therefore is organized four times a year for the interested as well as eligible candidates. MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test which offers various courses of management such as MBA & PGDM. The score that you will achieve in the examination is accepted by many institution of India and therefore the exam is conducted in February, May, September and December Months. Today in this article we are giving you the complete details about the Eligibility criteria of Management Aptitude Test such as Educational Qualification, Age limit and Nationality. Firstly let check out the examination dates of MAT 2019 carefully because without it you cannot fill the application form in time.
Also: BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
MAT 2019 Exam Dates
The dates are tentative and are only for the February month examination. Therefore, in coming days we will update the details for you.
|MAT Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|application form||December 2018 (3rd Week)|
|online registration last dates (PBT)||Last week of January 2019|
|online registration last dates(CBT)||2nd week (February 2019)|
|MAT admit card||4th week of January 2019|
|MAT Exam (PBT)||First week of February 2019|
|MAT Exam (CBT)||3rd week of February 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of February 2019|
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The article is all about this section because eligibility is the most important things along with the dates. Following the section will help in filling the application form as the candidates without the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- There is no particular stream that candidates should possess for filling the form of MAT. That means aspirants can have any courses graduate certificate from a recognized university.
- In order to get eligible for the form you have to just be graduated that means there is no age limitation set by the department.
- Along with the passed candidates, the final year’s ones are too eligible.
- No Particular attempts are set by the organizer for the paper.
More: DU 2019 Application Form.
MAT 2019: Registration & Fee
As you can see that the information provided above will solve the problem regarding eligibility criteria and exam dates of the examination. And therefore from this section you will receive the information about the registration, application form and many things about the paper. Also known about UPSC CDS 2018-19 Application Form.
- The board of conduct has only given one mode for applying the application or you can say for registering that is online mode.
- Dates are provided above but we would like to tell you again that the process of registration will began from the third week of December 2018.
- Therefore, the registration will be done till the last date that is last week of January 2019 for PBT and 2nd Week of February 2019 for CBT.
- In the process of applying, the aspirants have to upload various details like images of Photograph, signature and other things.
- Along with all the things, you have to enter five institution names as per your needs.
- Therefore, candidates can look at their application status after a few days of submission.
- Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs 2650 for both the PBT & CBT as an application fee. Therefore for only one you have to give Rs 1550.
- There are various methods for submitting application fee.
Check out: GATE 2019 Eligibility.