Jharkhand SSC Recruitment has just been rolled out for the interested candidates across the country who wants to be in one of the 84 Vehicle driver ( LMV & HMV) posts. Everything is going to be available in the official website for the candidates but you have to be alert while acquiring details from it because nowadays website is getting advance day by day. Notification is already uploaded in the official portal for you so download it and note down all the important stuffs related to the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018. In this article you will find everything regarding JSSC recruitment because our team consist of intellectual who try their best to give you the best details. Authority is strict by their rules so we recommend candidates to not waste their time and apply for the application form before the last date that is 16th November 2018. Moreover, check out other things like Application form, eligiblity, important dates, and etc.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Details
As we have elaborated everything regarding the examination and if you have any doubt related to recruitment you can consult it with us.
- Name of Paper: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vehicle Driver 2018
- Conducted By: Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018
- Posts Name: Vehicle Driver
- Available vacancies: 84
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: jssc.nic.in
- JSSC Vacancies details:
Vehicle Driver (HMV)- 11 Posts
Vehicle Driver (LMV)- 73 Posts
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018 Examination Dates
- JSSC Application form 2018 Availability: 15th October
- Last date to apply for JSSC form: 16th November 2018
- Application fee last date: 20th November
- Last date with photograph & sign uploading: 23rd November
- Correction can be made: 25th to 27th November
- Admit card announcement of JSSC 2018: Will be Updated Soon
- Examination date of Recruitment: Updated Soon
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The recruitment requires 10th Pass from a well known institution and must have valid license of LMV/HMV for driving.
Limitation of Age:
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 35 Years
Those who are under UR/ OBC must submit an amount of Rs. 800/- as an application fee.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST it is Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: Three procedure will have to followed by the aspirants that is Written Exam, Skill Test and Merit List.
Phase 1- Written Exam
Phase 2- Skill Test
Phase 3- Merit List