JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility, Exam Dates & Application Form
The Entrance Examination is basically for the medical students as it is for MBBS course and there are total of 200 seats vacant for the interested as well as eligible candidates. JIPMER MBBS is organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry every year. One of the famous entrance examinations for the aspirants who want to make their career in the medical department of a recognized university. Everything related to the JIPMER MBBS 2019 examination such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, and Result is going to be uploaded in the official website. Every year a huge amount of people give this paper in order to embellish their future. Also, check out other Medical Exam like AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Details.
The examination dates is not finalized yet by the board but the paper is most likely to be conducted in the month of June 2019. Applying for the form has to be done within the dates in order to fill the application without any problem. Therefore, do not forget to read the entire article of JIPMER MBBS 2019 because it has the significant details about Eligibility criteria, Examination dates, pattern, Result, cut off and Admit card.
For Defence: NDA 2019 Form.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Important Details
- Name of Examination: JIPMER MBBS 2019
- Board of Examination: Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Official Website: www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/
- Type of Exam: National Level Entrance Exam
- Seats For: MBBS course
- Examination Mode: Online mode (Computer Based Test)
- Total Questions & Marks: 200
- Categories: PCB, English Language and Comprehension, Logical & Quantitative Reasoning
- Format of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration of exam-150 minutes
Law Exam: CLAT 2019 Eligibility.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form: 1st week of March 2019
- Application form Last Date- 2nd week of April 2019
- Admit Card Availability- 3rd week of May 2019
- Date of Examination- 1st week of June 2019
- JIPMER 2019 Result Announcement- 3rd week of June 2019
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
We are quite sure that the application form of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be released in the month of March on the official website. But only those will be able to apply for the form who has qualified the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the board. You have to be alert regarding the paper and must go through the official notification as soon as possible. Important things such as photographs, signature image, and documents must be in touch because in the time of registration the board can ask for it.
One of the awaited forms of the year because JIPMER has played an important roles in many people career. If you’re family consist of medical students then ask them how significant this paper can be for you. Our website is full of informative stuffs and try its best to give you as much as details you need in a particular article. JIPMER MBBS 2019 is a huge topic which cant be done in just one article. So, we in upcoming days a lot of good valuable things related to this topic and other are going to be provide over here.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Eligibility.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must possess the following qualification for getting eligible.
- Firstly he/she must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age is a Major criterion and the one who is applying must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- If we talk about the Educational qualification then certificate of 12th class (Passed) from a recognized institute with at least 50% marks is required.
- On the other hand, for reserved category it is set to 40%.
- Also, they must have the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biotechnology/Biology in the Qualifying paper.
Masters & Doctoral: GATE 2019 Details.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Fee
The payment of application fee is the last step of filling the form. So, check out the details given below and subject your fee according to your category.
- General- Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST & P-SC/ST- Rs. 1200/-
- NRI/OCI- Rs. 3000/-
- OPH & P-OPH- Nill