JIPMER 2019 Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern: Apply now
JIPMER which stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has just rolled out the information’s related to their newly recruitment for MBBS Courses. As we all know JIPMER 2019 is an entrance paper which is very popular among the medical students as it provides such wonderful opportunity. Examination is scheduled to be organized on 2nd June 2019 in various centre’s and the selection of applied candidates will be based on the scores they achieved in that particular paper. National level medical examination conducted through online mode or you can it is Computer Based Test (CBT). If you have previously applied for the examination then you have the idea about seats. A total of 200 MBBS Programme seats were filled by the organization in 2018 which is quite a big deal. Moreover, you must follow the guidelines provided by us because Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is a huge department which is strict by their rules & regulations.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form Details
MBBS is a long course that mean a time period over 4 years and 6 months are invested in this programme which is a very important part of Medical field. As per the news, Final degree of MBBS will only be given to those who have done 1 year of Rotatory Internship which is compulsory. Also, JIPMER 2019 Application form can only be filled by those Individual who possess these Educational qualification, Age limit, Nationality, and etc.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
- Registration procedure of JIPMER: 6th March 2019
- Last date to register for exam: 12th April 2019
- Availability of JIPMER 2019 Admit Card: 3rd week of May 2019
- Paper date: 2nd June 2019
- 1st Counseling: 28 June 2019
- 2nd Counseling: 24th July 2019
- 3rd Counseling: 21st August 2019
JIPMER Syllabus & Exam Pattern Information
Candidates who will apply for the examination must be aware of the syllabus released by the department. So, we are glad to tell you that it will be based on the class 11th and 12th. But it’s a national level paper which can be more competitive than rest of examination. That’s why we recommend you to study hard and try various types of questions of your standards. JIPMER 2019 syllabus includes subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, English language & comprehension, logical & quantitative reasoning.
- Firstly, let us notify aspirants that it is computer based test (CBT).
- A total of 200 questions are going to be put up by the department consisting of 800 marks.
- Whole paper will be based on English Language.
- Multiple choice Question (MCQ) which are set to be divided into five sections that is Physics (60 Questions), Chemistry (60 Questions), Biology (60 Questions), English lang. & comprehension (10) and Logical & Quantitative reasoning (10).
- If you choose the correct answer then 4 marks are going to be added in your total.
- On the other hand, -1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer and zero for nothing.
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Age limit, Educational & Nationality
You must satisfy the below qualifications or this examination is not for you. Yes, that’s right because eligibility criteria are one of the important categories which are released by a department regarding its particular examination. Interested ones have to possess those qualifications in order to apply for the recruitment or you can for entrance examination.
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizenship candidates along with overseas citizen of India (OCI) can apply for the paper.
- Limitations of Age: Aspirants must be born on or on before 1st January 2001 which mean he/she should be 17 years as before 31st December 2019.
- Educational Details: 12th class certificate with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology including English from a well-known institution. Therefore, general category candidate’s percentage should be above 60% when Physics, chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology are combined together. On the other hand, for OBC/ST/SC/OPH it is 50% respectively.