JEST 2019 Admit card, Answer Key, Exam Pattern: Check out
As this topic is on the trending now because linking regarding application form of JEST 2019 is out now for interested candidates. This ravishing career making opportunity is provided by the department every year which invites aspirants to take part in the recruitment in order to grab a good college. Firstly, we must tell you that application form can only be filled till 16th December 2018 via official portal of JEST 2019. Therefore, only those Individual can apply for the examination that possess qualifications prescribed by the board of paper. Those qualification includes topics such as JEST 2019 Application form, educational stuffs, Age restrictions, Nationality of interested ones, fee related details and etc. Along with all these sections we have wrote paragraph about the pattern of examination, selection process, Admit Card and many other things.
JEST 2019 Important Exam Dates
- Notification of JEST Exam: 1st November 2018
- Application form Availability: 1st November 2018
- JEST 2019 Application form last date: 15th December 2018
- Admit card of Examination: At least 10-15 days before paper
- Paper date: 17th February 2019
- JEST Answer Key Announcement: In month of February 2019
- Declaration of Result: March 2019
- Personal Interview: In month of April 2019
JEST 2019 Instructions: Application form
- Few points are mentioned below that may help you in acquiring valuable information from here. So, read them and just work according to the prospectus released by the department of JEST 2019 because mistakes can lead to rejection of your application form.
- Some of you are intending to apply for Theoretical Computer Science/ Physics/Neuroscience. So, for them we are glad to notify that after filling of application form you have to email it to the department. But be careful because photocopy of printed application form will not be received by the department.
- Once the official form gets released then the candidates can visit the portal in order to fill it before the last date. Moreover, now the link is open so you should apply for the examination after confirming your qualifications.
- Notification plays a crucial role and we recommend you to download it before applying for the examination.
JEST 2019 Eligibility criteria Details
Below details will give you the idea about the eligibility of examination. But for brief information you have to visit the official website for downloading official notification.
- For Integrated PhD Program: It requires Graduation degree from the field such as Engineering, Technology and Physics.
- For C.S/Computational Biology/Theo. Neuroscience: Individual must have completed their masters in science or should have the master’s certificate of Technology or MCA in C.S.
- Aspirants should possess M.Sc/B.Tech/BE in optoelectronics in optics, Physics as well as Electronics.
- For PhD Courses (Physics): Must have degree of M.Sc or M.Tech, M.E.
- Also, those who have M.Sc (Applied Mathematics) or (Physics) with Electronics/Photonics/Instrumentation as IIA are eligible.
- Individual in final year of B.Sc or 1st year of M.Sc of field such as physics, astronomy, mathematics, electronics are also eligible.
- Therefore, more details are available in the official notification.
- Age Restriction: Authority in charge has not set any limitation in this particular criterion. So, those who are willing to apply must not worry about the age.
- Application Fee: Those who are from the General category should have to submit Rs 300/- via debit card, net banking, credit card and etc. Therefore, for reserved categories (SC&ST) it is Rs 150/- respectively.
Jest 2019 Exam Pattern
- Firstly, it’s an offline mode examination of 3 hour duration.
- Physics Examination paper is going to be divided in three sections that is section A, Section B and Section C.
- The whole paper will be based on English Language.
- As per the news, wrong answers from section A & Section C will cost you negative marking.
Admit Card JEST Examination
Alertly read out this paragraph because call letter is a very important part of an examination that decides many things. So, it will give through online mode at least 10-15 days before the date of paper. In order to download admit card you have to enter essential details like username & password. Hall Ticket can only be downloaded from the official website of board which is mentioned above.