Joint entrance examination (JEE) Main 2019 has announced the date regarding the release of JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket. It is a very important part of an examination because without it the faculty does not allow the candidates to enter the premises. Paper is scheduled to be organized from 6-1-2019 to 20-1-2019 across various region of the country. As we have mentioned above that the exact date has been told by the department which is 17-12-2018. JEE covers the engineering & architecture field whose examination is tend to be done in 258 cities across 36 states & U.T. Moreover, take a look towards other significant things of the paper.
JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 Details
It is mainly conducted twice a year for the interested ones under the supervision of a big department. A Computer Based Test done in the month of January and April for the candidates who wants to grab one of the best colleges of Engineering & Architecture. As this article is about the admit card of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card which is very important piece of paper. So, thats why we want you to be attentive about this information because no one will allow you to enter the premises of examination. This article will also give you the steps regarding Joint Entrance Examination admit card 2019.
Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019
You must carefully go through the points given below as sometime due to various reasons candidates feel confusion while download the hall ticket of Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019. You can also comment us your problems because admit card is a big deal and can make a minor mistake into a major problematic situation.
Steps to Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019?
- Go to the official portal of the examination that is www.nta.ac.in
- Then Click on the link named as “Download Admit Card for JEE Main 2019“.
- After opening of new page, enter your details such as Application number or Date of Birth.
- Just after entering those, your JEE Main 2019 Admit card will be on your screen.
- Download and bring it to the exam premises.
JEE Main 2019 Instructions
- After downloading the admit card check out the details such as Name, Examination centre, date of birth, and etc.
- If any error arises then directly contact the department who’s conducting this examination.
- You should reach the premises at least 2½ hours before the examination.
- Carefully carry your things as the department will not allow those candidates who comprise of stuffs like calculators, document pen, log tables, watch containing calculators and etc.
- Along with your JEE Hall Ticket 2019 bring a ID proof.