IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, Selection Process & Pay scale: APPLY NOW
IRCTC Recruitment 2018
IRCTC also known as Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited has decided to recruit candidates for their new vacancies of Vigilance Officer Posts. So, if you are one of those interested candidates who wants to acquire these desirable vacancies must fill the application form before the last dates. Therefore before applying for the form you should know that the procedure of filling the application form is offline. Also, after mentioning your details and other things on IRCTC Recruitment 2018 application form you have to send it to the address mentioned in the IRCTC Notification. Aspirants must be attentive about the dates because the board will not accept those forms that will come after the last date of 11.06.2018.
IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You may not able to fill the application form, if you don’t qualify the eligibility because these are strictly asked by the candidates from the department
- As we have told you earlier that there is no online process provided by the board, which is one of the important to remember along with the eligibility criteria.
- A lot of candidates claim that they sometime find problem in understanding the Eligibility criteria. So, for them our team has provided has comment bar through which they can share related problem and other things.
- These are the exact information regarding your qualification so work according it.
- Only those can apply for the application form who holds analogous posts on regular basis in CDA Scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800 with GP 4,800 (NG)/level-8(7th CPC) OR GP 4600 /level-7 (7th CPC/have the degree in the relevant field along with work experience in MS Office.
- Also: AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details.
There is no specific limit for the age in order to apply for the IRCTC Recruitment 2018, but the candidate who is applying for the examination must be under 55 years. Therefore, for those who come under the reserved category can check out the official notification for getting knowledge about the Relaxation of Age.
IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
After getting selected for the particular vacancy, you will received a good pay scale of Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/ Rs.40,000- 1,40,000 (IDA pay scale).
- Therefore according to the news, it is a starting salary of the posts.
- Go through SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 form.
IRCTC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
There is only one procedure that will be followed by the organizer is Interview. So, the aspirants will have to give sit in front of the well intellectual people in order to give the interview. Basically, question regarding your knowledge are asked by the interviewer.
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2018
Those who wants to successfully fill their examination form, must follow the following “How to fill IRCTC Recruitment 2018 form” Steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of recruitment that is www.irctc.com and log on.
- Click on the career tab which will be available on the homepage.
- After that, the website will take you to the next window and then hit on the Notice.
- Another new page will get open in front of you; there will be link says “Filling up of 1 post of VO/AV Officer at South Zone deputation basis”. Go through that PDF LINK.
- Thoroughly read out all the information provided there and fill the IRCTC Recruitment 2018 application form by mentioned your details correctly.
- After doing so, send your form carefully to the address provided in the IRCTC Notification 2018 before the last dates.
- Want to know about EIL Recruitment then hit on EIL Recruitment 2018.