Candidates who are interested in the army services should carefully go through this article as it will give you brief details about Indian Army Recruitment Rally. Form here, things like eligibility criteria, exam dates, selection procedure and etc. will be available for you. Through this recruitment department will select the aspirants for the posts of Soldier (GD/Tech/Clerk). Therefore it is tend to be organized in various regions such as Chhatarpur, Damoh. Datia, sagar, shivpuri and etc. from 4-02-2019 to 18-02-2019 respectively. But first you have to register yourself in the official portal along with filling of application form which will be available between 6-12-2018 to 19-01-2019. Moreover, check out important stuffs related to Indian Army Recruitment and if any problem arises then let us know.
Read More: UPSC NDA 2019 Exam Dates.
Indian Army Application Form 2019
Once the procedure of application form comes to an end then the department will decide to release the admit card regarding this examination. As we all know hall ticket is also an important thing because it contains things like your name, examination centre, roll number, instructions, and etc. So, we suggest you to be attentive regarding hall ticket as many people forget to bring it at the time of examination. Due to which the faculty who is in charge prohibit that person. As per the news, call letter is going to be sent in the email id of applied candidates after 20-1-2019 till the examination date.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Eligibility Criteria
First of all, this recruitment consists of various posts such as Soldier (General Duty/Technical/Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner/Nursing Assi & Nursing Assi Veternary and etc). Therefore each posts requires different qualification which are briefly provided below.
Check out: UPSC CDS Application Process.
- For Soldier General Duty candidates requires SSLC/Matric total of 45% and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Technical you must have done 12th from science with subjects such as physics, chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks total and 40% marks each.
- Therefore, Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant veterinary requires 12th passed certificate in science including subjects such as Physics, chemistry, biology & English with total of minimum 50% and 40% each.
- As for Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical aspirants should have done 12 from any field by with 60% marks total and 50% marks each.
- Moreover, download the official notification for more information about the educational qualifications.
Restriction of Age:
- Just like the educational qualification, limitation of age also varies according to the posts. So, let’s take a look towards age limitation of an Individual.
- For Solider (Technical/Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assi Veternary/Tradesman/clerk/store keeper) you must have to minimum age of 17.5 years and maximum of 23 years.
- On the other hand Soldier General Duty requires minimum of 17.5 years and 21 years Maximum.
Steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019?
Just read out the below points and apply for the form according to it. Also, those who will feel confusion while doing so may comment us.
- Open the official portal of the recruitment that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Just on the opened page, after going through “JCO-Or-Enrollment” click on the link of ” Rally Notifications “for knowing more about recruitment.
- After hitting it, your official notification will be in front of you.
- Carefully go through it and if you are eligible then apply for the recruitment.
- Fill you application form by entering crucial details such a name, documents and etc.
- Submit and take a print out of it.