Indian Army Recruitment 2018, Army Rally vacancies, Eligibility- Apply now
The department of Defense has announced the details about the notification of Indian Army Recruitment for the interested candidates in various posts such as Soldier General Duty Soldier GD Gorkha, Soldier Clerk, Technical Entry Scheme and many others. It is definitely a big opportunity for those who want to serve their nation by being a part of Indian Army because jobs like these are one of the most reputed ones. Therefore, we would like to tell you that the procedure for filling the application form will be started from 4th June 2018 and the last date for applying it is 18th July 2018. So, if you are one of those interest aspirants who want to work under the tag of Indian army, must apply on the official before the last date because no extra date will be provided by the board.
Indian Army Application Form 2018
As always the defense ministry is providing a ravishing recruitment for the people across the India, It is a desirable job for many candidates because of its reputation and other facilities. If you have gone through the above details then you may know that process of filling the Indian Army Recruitment 2018 application form is already on the run. The dates that are prescribed by the Indian defense ministry are 4th June and 18th June 2018. For more regarding the paper goes through the information given below don’t forget to fill your form before the last date.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Details
These are genuine information regarding the examination. So, we recommend you to follow the dates and work according to it because a day after or before the dates will make you unqualified for the examination.
|Name of the Examination||Indian Army Exam 2018|
|Conducted By||Defence Ministry of India|
|Mode of procedure||Online|
|Posts Name||Technical Entry Scheme (10+2), Army Rally (Soldier General Duty, Soldier GD Gorkha, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical).|
|Total Vacancies||Will be notified later.|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Starting Date||4th June 2018|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Last Date||18th July 2018|
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
Before filling the examination form, candidate must visit this section known as Eligibility criteria because it will decide whether you can apply for the examination or not.
- As you can see each post need different qualification from the candidate so, carefully match your certificated with it.
- Therefore, as per the news only Unmarried Male candidates can apply for the application form.
- For Soldier General Duty-In order to apply for this post you must have 10th certificate with 45% marks and 33% in each subject is mandatory.
- For Soldier GD (Gorkha Candidates)- 10th pass from a recognized board.
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical- 12th passed certificate with 60% marks and therefore each subject must possess 50% marks.
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
TES Age Limit: For more information regarding the age section of this recruitment, kindly check out the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Minimum- 16 Years & 6 Months
- Maximum– 19 Years & 6 Months