IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018, 75 Vacancies Eligibility, Selection Process
IIT Delhi has released the information regarding their new vacancies of 75 posts. It is a ravishing opportunity for those who like to work under the tag of IIT and therefore IIT Delhi is one of the famous institutes in India. if you are interested and wants to apply for the IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 then kindly go through the details given below as well as from the advertisement no. E-II/15/2018 (Internal) and Advt. No. E-II/16/2018 (Internal) for more information. The advt will be provided on the official website of the recruitment and we recommend candidates to visit the website as soon as possible because the last date is not far from now.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018: Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process
Before filling the application form of IIT Delhi Recruitment, the aspirants must check out the eligibility criteria in order to confirm whether they can apply for the paper or not. These are the few points that you must keep in mind while applying for the IIT Delhi recruitment 2018.
- Firstly check the details in our website as well as in the advertisement given on the official website.
- Fill your application form before the last date i.e. 15th June 2018 because no extra time will be given by the board.
- Therefore, carefully enter your details while filling the application form because an incomplete form will directly be rejected.
- Also know about IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Examination||IIT Delhi 2018|
|IIT Delhi Vacancy (Group A)||Technical Officer- 9
Executive Engineer- 1
Assistant Executive Engineer- 2
Deputy Registrar- 2
Assistant Registrar -1
Security Officer & Deputy Sports Officer – 1
Technical Superintendent- 28
Assistant Engineer- 6
Accounts Officer- 5
Assistant Library Information Officer -1
|IIT Delhi Vacancy( Group B)||Technical Superintendent- 28
Assistant Engineer- 6
Assistant Library Information Officer-1
Deputy Sports Officer-1
|IIT Delhi 2018 Total Vacancies (Group A &B)||75|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are tending to apply for the recruitment must have Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree and other things which you can see in the official notification for better understanding.
Take a look at: ICMR Recruitment 2018.
There are no details about the maximum limit of age but the candidates should be above age 18 years as per the rules of the examination or you can say 18 years is minimum. Therefore for more information about this section such as Maximum age limit and relaxation, we recommend you to visit the official notification.
See also: AIIMS Recruitment 2018 application form.
IIT Delhi Selection Process:
The Board will select the eligible candidates by seeing their performance in written examination and other things. Check out more details in the advertisement.
Indian Railway: RPSF/RPF Recruitment 2018, 9739 Vacancies.
How to Fill IIT Delhi Application Form 2018
- In first step you have to login into the official website i.e www.iitd.ac.in.
- Then, click on the career opportunities tab which will be available on the right side.
- After doing so, hit on “academic link” and then click on “For Professors & Asso. Professors” link.
- The nest will open in front of you and there will be link known as Non Academic staff just hit it.
- Press on Group “A” and “B” positions link.
- Various Advertisement will be available there, just go through the one we mentioned above.
- Go through the information thoroughly and if you find yourself eligible then apply for the recruitment.
- Upload all the important things and hit on submit button.
- Want to make in defence then check out Indian Army Recruitment 2018.