IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, exam dates, form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is known as IBPS has notified about their newly recruitment for posts of Management Trainee/Probationary officers (MT/PO). Notification of the respective recruitment was released by the faculty on the date 9th August 2018 at their official website i.e ibps.in. As per the notification, candidates can apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 from 14th August 2018 onward. Therefore, application of the examination will be available till the last date that is 4th September 2018 and now extra time is going to be provided to them.
MORE: UGC Net 2018 Eligibility.
This is a great opportunity for the job seeker as the recruitment board has claimed that they will recruit more than 4000 aspirants via this examination. So, we are glad to tell you that total of 4102 vacancies available for the candidates whose examination is scheduled to October (For Prelims) and November 2018 (for Mains). Let’s take a brief look towards the details of this paper such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, vacancies, selection procedure, and etc.
IBPS PO Application Form 2018 has been uploaded by the department on the official website and the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for it before the last date that is 4th September 2018.
Medical: JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Dates.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Exam Details
- Name of Examination-IBPS PO 2018
- Conducted By: Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Mode of Examination- Online
- Posts Name Management Trainee / Probationary Officers (MT/PO)-VIII
- Number of Vacancies Available- 4102
- Mode of Applying- Online
- Official Website- ibps.in
Management: CAT 2018 Application Form.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- IBPS PO Notification 2018 Availability date- 9th August 2018.
- IBPS PO Application Form 2018 Release date- 14th August 2018.
- Last Date of IBPS PO Application Form 2018: 4th September 2018.
- Application fee Submission last date-4th September 2018.
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2018 Availability: October 2018.
- Prelims Examination date of IBPS 2018: 13th, 14th, 20th, and 21st October 2018.
- IBPS PO 2018 Result (Tier 1): October / November 2018.
- Admit card of IBPS (Mains)- November 2018.
- Examination date IBPS Mains 2018- 18th November 2018.
Post Graduation: SNAP 2019 Age Limit.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Carefully memories the stuffs given below because without knowing or qualifying all these things you won’t be eligible for the examination
All you need is the graduation degree or equivalent degree from a well-known university/institution.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
For Management: XAT 2019 Qualifications.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The section is divided into categories such as for candidates belonging to General/OBC, have to submit an amount of Rs 600/-.
For ST/SC/PWD, the application fee is fixed at Rs. 100.
These are the procedure from which the candidates will have to go in order to completely qualify the paper. In first Process the applied one’s will have to give an Online Prelims examination which is going to be a Computer Based Test (CBT), then Mains examination and at last an Interview.
- Phase1- Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2- Mains Examination
- Phase 3- Interview
Entrance Examination List: UPSC Calendar 2019.
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2018 Application Form?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website that is – www.ibps.in.
- There will be link named as “CWE PO/MT” on the homepage, Click on it.
- Then go through the option “Click here to apply for CWE PO/M.T (CWE-PO/MT-VIII)” in order to get the application form.
- Now it’s time to register for the examination by entering your essential details.
- At the last of registration a Registration id and password will be made.
- Those things will be provided to your through Email id & SMS.
- If you have already registered yourself then start filling your IBPS 2018 Application form.
- In the procedure various details will be asked by the website such as Name, age, qualification, uploading documents, examination centre, and etc.