IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection also known as IBPS has just announced about the releasing of their recruitment known as IBPS Clerk 2018 recruitment. This is for the posts of IBPS Clerk-VIII and there are about more than 7275 posts available for the candidates across the country. As per the news, application form is already available among the aspirants and will be available till the last date that is 10th October 2018. According to the official notification of the authority, examination are set to be done on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2018. Every year Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conduct this paper for the interested as well as eligible candidates. So, if you are one of them and want to be a part of this ravishing organization then kindly go through the sections given below.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment is for 7275 posts whose application form is released on 14th September 2018. Aspirants are requested to be attentive regarding the examination dates as it will not be changed by the board.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of Examination- IBPS Clerk-VIII 2018
- Conducted by- Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Mode of Examination- Online
- Posts Name- Clerk-VIII
- Available vacancies- 7275
- Mode of Applying- Online
- Official Website- ibps.in/
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- Notification Availability of IBPS Clerk 2018 – 14th September 2018
- IBPS clerk 2018 Application form releasing- 18th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply for IBPS clerk 2018 Application form – 10th October 2018
- Application fee last date- 10th October 2018
- Admit Card of IBPS 2018 Clerk Prelims- November 2018
- Examination date 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th December 2018
- Mains Exams dates- 20th January 2019
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before memorizing all the stuffs given below, we would like you to know that eligibility criteria is one of the important things in an notification because it contain crucial information. The section decides whether an individual who is interested in the paper is eligible or not. Moreover, those who will find any type of doubt while going through the information can comment us.
For becoming eligible, you must have a graduation degree in any field from a government recognized college.
Along with the degree, aspirants should have a certificate/degree/degree in computer operation/language/IT/ and etc. as one of the subject in school.
Limitation of Age
This is the criterion which sometime shutter many dream. So, for this recruitment you have to minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
Also, Age relaxation is going to be provided as per the rules and regulation of board.
- General / OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM- Rs.100/-
Two procedures will be followed by the department that is online prelims examination and Online mains examination.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment?
- In first step, open the official website of the authority that is www.ibps.in/
- On the homepage there will be link named as “CWE Clerks”, go through it.
- Carefully go through the notification as it contain valuable details.
- Click on the option “Apply Online for common Recruitment Process for clerk VIII”.
- Now, open the application form.
- After that, you will have to register yourself in the official website in order to proceed to the next step.
- Do not forget to enter valid email and phone number because the board will send you username and password.
- Now, upload important documents which include photograph, signature and etc.
- At last pay the application fee according to your category.