Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018, Age | 229 Vacancies Eligibility
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018, Age, Qualification, fee | 229 Vacancies Eligibility
A newly notification has been released by the Heavy Water Board of 229 vacancies for the posts of Technician-C/ D, Stenographer, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk and many others. The recruitment comes under the atomic Energy and is very popular among the candidates for providing such opportunity. Before moving any further the aspirants must check out about the eligibility criteria of this recruitment because if your aren’t eligible then you can’t apply for the examination. Therefore, the interested aspirants should not waste their time because less than one month is left for the last date ie 26-06-2018. The process for filling the application is already started so kindly after confirming your eligibility move towards the official website in order to fill & submit your form.
Name of Examination
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
No of Posts
Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)- 70
Stipendary Trainee (Category-II) – 139
Technician-C/ D- 2
Scientific Officer-D- 2
Nurse A- 5
StenographerII – 2
Upper Division Clerk( UDC)- 7
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 Last Date
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 starting date
Around 15-20 May
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
All the details regarding exam eligibility is available below, the interested candidates must relate their qualification, age limit and other things with the following details. If they are according to the recruitment eligibility criteria then proceed toward filling you’re from.
Every posts require different education qualification such as for the posts of Stipendary Trainee (Category-I), the aspirants must have done Engineering diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical or B.sc in Bio technology/Chemistry, For the posts of Nurse-A 12th pass along with Diploma in Mid-Wifery & Nursing/Nurse A certificate/Bsc Nursing is required, For Technician-C/D you should have ssc with 60% marks or 12th Pass certificate comprising science & Maths, Stipendary Trainee (Category-II) requires 12th pass(Science) or 10th pass along with NTC(ITI Passout), Scientific Officer-D posts need MBBS with 5 years’ Experience, Upper Division Clerk want graduation degree & typing speed of 30 WPM,and for other posts check out the table given below.
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)- Engineering diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical or B.sc in Bio technology/Chemistry.
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II) 12th pass (Science) or 10th pass with NTC(ITI Passout).
- Technician-C/ D ssc ( 60% marks )or 12th Pass (science & Maths).
- Scientific Officer-D MBBS with 5 years Experiences.
- Nurse-A- 12th certificate, Diploma in Mid-Wifery & Nursing/Nurse A certificate/Bsc Nursin
- Stenographer-II – 10th certificate with shorthand (100 wpm & 45 wpm).
- StenographerIII–10th certificate (50% marks) and Short hand ( 30 wpm).
- Upper Division Clerk -Graduation passed & typing speed of 30 WPM.
Age Limit: This criteria detail will be uploaded soon by the team of kenception sooner. So stay with us till the end of examination procedure because more and more information will be provided to you in our upcoming article. As of the age limit it will updated soon and the candidates should notice that the relaxation of age is set according to the rules of Heavy Water Board Recruitment.
Application Fee: Aspirant who are from the general category, will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- and for those who comes under SC/ ST/ PWD category doesn’t have to pay their application fee.
Other Recruitment: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
How to apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, go through the official website that is www.hwb.gov.in.
- On homepage, just click on the Recruitment.
- After doing so, a new page will open and we recommend aspirants to choose the link correctly.
- Once you open the right link, fill out all the important details asked by the application form such as Age, Qualification and etc.
- Then, submit your filled form.