GIC Recruitment 2018, Admit card, Eligibility and Exam Date
General Insurance cooperation of India which is also known as GIC has announced the details regarding their new notification of assistant manager (scale-I) posts. The board will recruit 25 candidates for the respective posts and for that they will have to face different phases of the examination. Therefore, the procedure of filling the application form have been ended and the department has released the details related to their GIC Recruitment 2018 admit card and other things. Just like other procedure, the admit card of GIC will also be provided through online via official website that is gicofindia.com. We recommend checking the following paragraphs in order to receive information’s.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Details:
We just want you to be fully prepared for the examination and the admit card is one of the most important things in any paper. Without this particular piece of sheet, you won’t be able to sit on the examination sit. So, don’t be that irresponsible because the faculty will not allow anybody due to the strict rules set by the department.
see also: IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018.
- Examination Name GIC Recruitment 2018
- conducted by General Insurance Corporation of India
- Exam Mode Online
- Name of Posts Assistant Manager (Scale-I)
- Total Number of Vacancies 25
- Apply Mode Online
- Official Website gicofindia.com
GIC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- GIC Recruitment 2018 starting Date- 8th May 2018.
- GIC GIC Recruitment 2018 Availability of Application form- 9th May
- GIC posts Application Form 2018 Last Date -29th May 2018
- Last Date to Pay GIC Recruitment 2018 application fee- 29th May 2018
- GIC Admit Card 2018 Release Date- 11th July 2018
- GIC Recruitment 2018 Exam Date 22nd July 2018
- GIC 2018 Exam Result Date Update Soon
- Also: UP Constable 2018 admit card details.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
This is the section which an individual must go through before filling the application form but now the whole procedure is over so there is no need to go through. Therefore, if you are interested and want to see the Eligibility regarding the paper then we are glad to provide that.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who come under the general/OBC category must have passed their graduation/post-graduation with at least 60% marks and therefore those who belong to SC/ST must have 55% in their certificated from a recognized university.
- Minimum- 21 Years
- Maximum- 30 Years
- General / OBC Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC/PWD Exempted from this criterion.
Selection Process: To select the best candidates for their jobs, the board will follow three phase procedure i.e in the phase 1; the candidates will have to give a written examination, in phase 2 a group discussion will be organized and at last in phase 3, an interview.
- Phase I -Written Examination
- Phase II -Group Discussion
- Phase III -Interview