Eastern Railway has notified about their recruitment of more than 2000 vacancies for the interested candidates across the country. Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 is for the posts of ACT Apprentices and the candidates will have to first check the eligibility criteria in order to confirm whether they are eligible or not. So, if you are interested in one of the railway jobs then kindly apply for the application form before the last date that is 14th November 2018. Everything is scheduled to be performed via online mode that is from the official website which is www.rrcer.com. In this article we have uploaded all the important stuffs related to the examination so be attentive while acquiring details from here. It will cover topics such as Eligibility criteria, Dates, Selection procedure, application fee and etc.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Paper: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Conducted By: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name: ACT Apprentices Posts
- Available vacancies for aspirants: 2907
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website: www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Exam dates
- Notification of Eastern Railway: 15th October
- Eastern Railway Application form 2018 Availability: 15th October
- Last date to apply for Eastern Railway Application form: 14th November 2018
- Application fee Last date: 15th November
- Admit card announcement: At least 10-15 Days before Paper
- Examination date of Eastern Railway: Will be Updated Soon
- Result Declaration: Update Soon
Eastern Railway 2018 Eligibility Criteria
We recommend you to be alert while reading this section as it contains details like Education qualifications, Restriction of Age, Application fee and etc.
The recruitment requires matriculation level degree along with an ITI certification from a good field.
Only those candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment those are below 24 years and above 15 years.
Minimum: 15 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Submit your fee according to the categories as for General / OBC it is Rs. 100/-.
On the other hand, for aspirants belonging to ST/SC/PWD are exempted from this section.
A written examination is going to be organized by the board to select the candidates for the posts.
Eastern Railway Application Form 2018
As we have elaborated mostly everything in this article so it will be easy for the aspirants to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. We request you to be alert regarding the important dates because no changes will be done now. Application form of respective paper is already available in the official website so grab it now after checking out the eligibility criteria. Moreover, if you have any queries related to this or other examination then comment us whenever you want. The first you should do is to download the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification from the official portal because it contains the entire significant things n brief.